Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friday Fives Schedule for the Month of May...

A couple of people have asked for a Friday Fives Schedule so I went ahead and made one for the month of May! I love reading peoples answers, I am nosey I know! I will eventually get it up on my sidebar but for now here it is and I will put the link up on random post so everyone can keep up! Again if you have Friday Five ideas shoot them my way and I will show you some blog love when I use your idea( I have 5's of readers that will love to check out your blog)!

Friday Fives Schedule-

April 30th- Your 5 Favorite Movies

May 7th- 5 Snacks that You Like( healthy or junk...we wont judge)

May 14th- Five of your Favorite Pictures(example: Personal photos, Random photos...)

May 21st-  Five things to change in your life to make your a tad healthier

May 28th- Five Random Questions- I will post up the Wednesday Before!

2 comments:

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds fun!!!

I have an award for you on my blog :)

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great schedule! I missed last week. :( I really wanted to link up on that one too.

Ah well, I've got the schedule now - so I can start working on them on days when I don't have anything to blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...