Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fives....



Just Me and My Life


This weeks Friday Fives is 5 things that I would get if Money was NO OPTION!!! So feel free to grab my tag and link with your 5 things to get if money was NO OPTION!!!

1. Well of course if you remember my Wordless Wednesday then you wont be surprised by the cars...
                                     
    I would buy this for my Granny and my Uncle Johnny!


I would be buying this for myself, Stephanie, Sara, Trica Nae(Because I love that she made my new blog so cute) and my Older Brother!

I would get this for my Little Brother!

I would buy this for Kim! She wants the third row and I am pretty certain this has it!


2. I would buy whatever those sweet angels that are sick up in the Vanderbilts Childrens Hospitals whatever they want! I would love to let them pick whatever they want out and then be able to get it for them so that they could just smile!!

                                      3.Hello! I would be purchasing a New York Pent House...


                                4. I Would buy my Granny Season Tickets to all things University Kentucky

5. I would figure out a will and  a way that would make sure that every school age kid had at least one meal a day! You would be probably be shocked to know how many kids leave school and dont  eat again until they go back to school the next day! I cant even imagine what happens to
them on the weekends. It makes me so sad to think about! SO if money was no option I would create a way to make sure those kids had something to eat.


11 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Woop, woop, hurry up and get rich so I can have that car :)

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're so giving! Now, I feel badly! I was definitely selfish, good for you! I love your list!

Joy Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am seeing that you really want a new car especially from a post earlier this week too! :)

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that New York pent house!!!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your #5!

Happy Friday!

Annie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved your 5 especially the one about making sure children get at least one meal! Bless your heart for thinking of others before yourself! The land rover was one of my picks too :)

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My bad! I would get you and Mom matching Lexuses. And me AND you would have a condo together in Manhattan and private jet to take us there.

Good Lord for black Friday we'd have to have a uhaul AND big men to carry all our stuff, lol.


Awww, if only...

Granny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am ready for it ANYTIME!!!!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what fun I would have if money was no option! Hmmm...I think the penthouse would be my favorite pick out of yours. I don't have time to make my own post, so I'll just drool over yours!
:)
Blessings,
Joy

Rachel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your last one, the food for kids, there are schools across America that actually send kids home w/ backpacks of food on the weekends for just this reason. My school is trying to start up a program like that now!

Daisygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your # 5 answer! It is really sad how many children in America don't get the proper nutrition or any for that matter!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I am now following your blog. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...