Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday Fives....

It's FFRRRRIIIIDDDDDAAAYYYYY  bloggy friends so you know what that means.... FRIDAY FIVES!! Grab my button and link up if you want to join in on the fun!!

Just Me and My Life


This weeks topic is 5 things you don't know about me....
1. I cant believe I am admitting this but I love Reality TV.
2. I don't do wildlife
3. I don't think I have ever told you that I love purses especially Louis Vuitton!
4. I bet you will never believe that I am opinionated
5. Have I ever told you about my dog Zoe?

I hope you learned something about me today! JUST KIDDING- I think I talk about all 5 of those things on a daily basis  here on my blog- I just wanted to get you all riled up!!

So here is the real deal...
1. Nothing drives me more crazy then to hear someone smack on their gum! It runs chills up my back when I hear it! Yesterday I realized that I was smacking away on gum so I basically got on my own nerves!
2. I have never ever been to a haunted house and I never plan on it! The thought of going makes my stomach flip I HATE all things scary! Why would I pay to go into a place so that people can scare me to death?

3. This is kind of Random but I left my purse(my Louis Vuitton) in my buggy in the parking lot at Target. I think I was distracted and not paying attention and just left it! A lady found it called information to get my info and she called my Moms house and told my Granny she had it! Granny called me an told me and I panicked! I didnt even know it was missing! I was go grateful to her, I mean most people would have taken it an RAN!!! Still makes me sick thinking I could have lost my little Louis!!
4. I absolutely REFUSE to use Purel! It T-Totally grosses me out! I get the hibby gibbys every time I even see it much less have having to use it!!EEEHHHHH
5. I worked at American Eagle Outfitters for 6 years! I started in High School as a sales girl and when I left I was a manger! I learned more from that job than I ever thought I would! My store manager went on early maternity leave so I got to do alot her of jobs and man I learned alot but it was hard work! Being 20 years old and trying to manage a punch of 16 year olds was almost impossible! I loved that job but I knew retail is not where I wanted to end up in life! Thanks American Eagle for teaching me a lot....

And one for the road I gag everytime I clean my Kitchen Sink! I have tried changing cleaners I dont know what it is - I think its habit at this point who knows!!

16 comments:

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your #1 about the gum - had me laughing out loud for a solid 30 seconds. Good one!

I also worked in mall retail for 5 years - starting as a sales associate and ending up as a manager - Pacific Sunwear, B. Dalton and Things Remembered. I made so many friends and have very fond memories of my time spent working there. Though I was very ready to leave the mall when I eventually got a job as a teacher.

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your are such a little weirdo, my friend. I hope you gave yourself a time out for the Louis incident! I HATE haunted houses too. And the gagging with the sink issue?? What the hell??

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!!! You left the Louis!?!?! What a good citizen she was to return it!... She must've been a fellow Louis owner too! :)
I don't do haunted houses or scary movies either!
What's up with the Purell?! Strange?

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lacey I am glad you got a laugh- it actually cracked up too when it happen!

Steph I mean really by now you know I am an oddball!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Purell freaks you out??? Why??? It just helps to clean your hands when soap and water aren't available.

Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ugh I hate the very thought of haunted houses too!

I worked at Buckle for about 2 years in college, and I learned a lot there (corny, I know) but I am really glad I had that experience!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im with you on the haunted stuff. I hate haunted houses and I really hate scary movies. Its kinda a conflict with my hubby because he loves that stuff. At Halloween he loves going to all the haunted events that they have around town. I always make him take a friend with him so I don't have to go. UGH!

Abi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Guilty...I'm a gum smacker... :-) I won't smack on my gum in front of you though if I ever get to meet you, Beth! :-)

Kitchen Belleicious said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love my Louis too! Actually got a few of them in which hubby loves to remind me that i don;t need another! LOL! Thanks for visiting today and Zoe is just precious! Love ya

Brandie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth! It is so nice to "meet" you! Thanks so much fro stopping by my blog today an dleaving a nice comment. We are really close to each other - I'm in McMinnville, TN. I love your blog, too! too cute and funny:)!

CJ Sime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I snap crackle pop my gum all the time BUT NEVER smack. I hate the noise of smacking when people are chewing. NASTY.

Close call on you LV!!! That would have brought me to tears!

Kendra said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, check out my blog http://kendradiaries.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-award.html

I've given you an award since I love your blog! =]

- Kendra

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ohhhh I am a gum smacker...sorry!

ps check out my blog when you get a chance, I had a late post :)

bohomeme said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ew I HATE the kitchen sink! I also make my husband clean out the fridge and empty any old food containers. I just can't bring myself to do it!

Happy Friday! Thanks for posting on my blog last Friday, too!

Erika said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth! Thanks for dropping by and commenting...it's a bummer I missed out on your Friday Fives...hopefully I'll remember to check back next Friday! Happy Weeekend, have a good one! ♥

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cannot believe you left your purse! SCARRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...