Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If I were

Here is a little fun that I found at Teaching in Heels-


If I were...
If I were a month, I’d be July, just because its my birthday month!

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.

If I were a time of day, I’d be the time right before sundown!

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be an crab so that I might finally get a chance to be on The Deadlist Catch! RIP Captin Phil!

If I were a direction, I’d be East-its closer to NYC! (what a weird question)

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Red PotteryBarn sectional couch-thats what I want!

If I were a liquid, I’d be a grande non fat no whip Cafe Mocha!(thats impressive isnt it)

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Diamond!

If I were a tree, I’d be an oak!

If I were a tool, I’d be a tape measure(is that a tool)

If I were a flower, I’d be a Daisy!

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Spring minus the pollen, ragweed and mold

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.

If I were a color, I’d be red with a touch of turquouse!

If I were an emotion, I’d be HAPPY!

If I were a fruit, I’d be a grapefruit!

If I were an element, I’d be air.

If I were a car, I'd be a Range Rover- I mean is there any question???

If I were a food, I’d be Mexican Food!

If I were a place, I’d be New York City!

If I were a material, I’d be cotton.

If I were a scent, I’d be Water The Trapp Candle smell!

If I were an animal, I'd be a Bobcat-LOL

If I were a facial expression, I’d be a smile.

If I were a song, I’d be that Jay Z and Alicia Keyes song New York!

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be flip flops!


Well now that I have wasted my time filling this nonsense out! Come back tomorrow to read my Friday Fives!

4 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice post.

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that was cute!

Kelly Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all your NY answers (: & I loveee the rest of your answers too!

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought the tool one a strange one too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...