Sunday, April 11, 2010

Im taking a break so I thought I would link with up with Miss.Keely at MannLand5 for Getting to know you Sundays!

The questions..
1. What color do you wear the most? I would have to say Black- boring I know! I do have some color in my closet but black is just the easiest!



2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? I would take the money! Pay some bills then go on a vacation!



3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I hate dust! Its an issue!



4. I really need to start..........?  buckling down at the gym!!



5. What was the first blog you ever read? KellysKorner



6. Do you collect anything?  I would have to say purses, DVD's, snowglobes, I could go on but I will stop so that I dont embarrass myself!



7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 4th grade



8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I do put I am really working on it! I saw a girl driving down the interstate and I was behind her and I really thought she was drunk but when I got up beside her I saw that she was texting so I have really been trying to limit it to red lights!




Ok back to work! I will give weekend wrap up tonight!!

10 comments:

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I collect snowglobes too...well my boy has started the collection for me from his travels abroad :)

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved your post! Have a great Sunday!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth, thanks for stopping by and reading my answers. I said I would take the money too! Hope your having a nice weekend!! Looking forward to your weekend wrap up.

Kerbi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I collect snow globes too!

Mari said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Black huh? You are alot like me. So funny! Thanks for sharing, it's fun to get to know you better!

Joy Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

4th Grade? wow! you are a player! lol! j/k I used to have a lot of black in my closet but I try not to buy it anymore. It's still my favorite though!

sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need to hit the gym tomorrow, thank you for the reminder and as far as the texting goes...I do the same thing....shhhhh...

CJ Sime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a black wearer too. I will try to step out of my comfort zone but then I try on a black shirt and it is like, "Now this is what I was looking for!"

Great answers!

Lily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by! Shoot, I should've said I collected purses too! BTW, your dog is sooo cute! Now I'm going to have to follow because I want to see your post on coupons.

My Three Sons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth! Thanks for your visit today! Your blog is super cute too! You have a new follower! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...