Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its ANOTHER random one....

Oh Stars... I am better tonight! Yesterday was a LONG day but all of your emails and comments made me better and smile! I have lots of random things to talk about so here we go with bullets(YAY... that secretly excites me)...
  • I have been tossing around in my head doing a Blog Feature! Maybe once every other week Featuring a Blog that I read and why I like it and what not. Does that sound stupid? I mean lets be honest I have 5's of people who read mine but if you are one of the 5's would that be fun??? I just feel like if people take the time to write a blog then we should take the time to read it! I am wanting to create some kind of rotating list( Tricia I might have to get you involved again) with the blogs that I feature! I already have a feature fun page on the top of my blog but I would like to keep a running list as well. Let me know what you think....
  • It annoys me when people say ideals! I don't know why it just does. Is it ideas or ideals?? Whats the difference?
  • Do you swing your arms when you walk? I do but I saw this little fella walking down the road today and he didnt and I thought it looked weird and it got me wondering(by now in my blogging you know I am weird so I know you dont think I am nuts for talking about this)! On my trip to Target tonight I was watching people walk and I was shocked about how many people didnt swing their arms! Isn't that weird! And you know now that I have brought this up you are going to always pay attention! HA...
  • I got gas tonight and I am just doing my thing and for some reason I glanced at the gas handle and guess what it had spit(spit to me is a gross word) on it! I mean how freaking gross is that-thank goodness I looked! Instead of wiping off I got back up and drove up to the next one! Who spits like that....gross! I took a picture of it on my phone but I guess I moved it before it took so its blurry... I know your bummed that you didnt get to see the spit!
  • I saw these pictures on I am a Southern Momma's blog and I thought they were cute pictures!

  • What happen to Greys Anatomy? Its hasnt been on in forever!!


Well how was that for Random.... By the way tomorrow is Friday!

14 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Spit? Disgusting!

I love the idea of a blog feature!

Don't you hate it when they do that with TV shows? They didn't air a new Gossip Girl Monday night and it's just too good right now for them to do that to me!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Are you doing friday fives??

Kelsey Claire @Lavender, Leopard, and Lace said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel you! Where is my Grey's! I like the idea of telling us about the blogs you love and why!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth, your randomness is what I enjoy! I've never noticed a non-arm swinger, but I'll be on the lookout!

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the idea of a blog feature. I've been thinking of doing it as well. I have such a long list of favorites and I am just dying to share them!

I'm very glad to see that you're feeling better.

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am going to have to watch for people who don't swing their arms! I definitely swing my arms when I walk!

Annie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those kitchens!! Glad your feeling better! TGIF almost :)

Kelly Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad you are feeling better! Loved the bullet points, they make me smile, as do lists..haha. I swing my arms when I walk, but because my mom has Parkinson's Disease, she doesn't swing them unless she actively thinks to (the physical therapists try to remind her because it helps balance!!)

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

-I love features, and that's usually how I find the best of blogs! Sounds like a good idea to me!

-It's totally ideas!

-I'm pretty sure I'm not an arm swinger, but now I have to go walk somewhere to see.

-That kitchen--GORGEOUS and so quaint, and I want to sit on the floor and eat a muffin there!

Wendybob said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I personally would love to see you do a blog feature...I'm always looking for new ones to read...and I seem to have a lot of the same tastes you do, so I'm sure I'd love your picks, too!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I completely understand about the swinging of the arms-I do it! I cant NOT do it! Is that crazy>? haha Secondly, yeah whats with Greys'? I miss it!

ElleJay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love me some randomness!
1) blog features sounds fun
2)I have no IDEALS what that even means!! ;)
3)I'm not sure if I swing my arms or not?
4)Ewww
5)Loving those pictures also...
6) Just not a Greys fan.
Cute blog :)

Heidi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Im with you on the Grey's thing! Its driving me nuts!!!

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My 5yr old gags and almost vomits when he sees spit and snot. Both awful words! I usually get upset at him for being so sensitive to these sights..but maybe I am the one with the issue!

Cute pics is right, pink fridge? Love it! I should put THAT in my all boy house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...