Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Not Wordless" Wednesday time...

Its Wordless Wednesday time! Feel free to grab my button and play along!
Just Me and My Life

This is a not so Wordless Wedensday! Yes SIR... I am giving my little brother some blog love this week! He is the owner of McClintock's Lawn Care (I have read its not safe to blog your last name but I guess I just blew that)! If you live in the Nashville area you should look him up, he does great work!!! I love my little bro and super proud of him! Oh yeah did I mention he has a website that I made for him that I dont think he has ever looked at! Check it out McClintocks Lawn Care

This weeks Friday Five is 5  things that make you laugh, giggle, chuckle... a past story, something that always makes you laugh, a person, a thing(lets keep it clean people), a movie or TV show(Wow I think I got carried away with ideas.... I promise I am not bossy(ha))!

6 comments:

Andie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Thanks for stopping by.

Just a little word about my ultimate FAVORITE ballet flats of all time, since you asked. They were a bit of an investment, but I wore them nearly every day last summer. My Tory Burch Revas in silver are probably my favorite everyday shoe EVER. Well worth investing in one pair. The silver is SO versatile. And they dress almost anything up. Even shorts. I loved the silver ones so much I bought the leopard ones. It can become addictive.

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, if only my grass were that green. Sigh. Haha. Can he come to Texas? :)

Shannon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your bro does good work and what a sweet sis for creating his website. And I agree with Mommy's Sippy, he needs to take his business on the road!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post. We should always promote our family. :) And yes, use my five changes. OH, on News2 this morning there was a motorcycle broke down and I was hoping it wasn't Flossy. If so she got a lot of air time. HA!

Wendybob said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fun blog! can't wait for the Friday post!

Ambs said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just stumbled upon your blog and am very excited to start following it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...