Thursday, April 22, 2010

On your mark, Get Set, GOOOOOOOOOOO

So you all know my bestie Steph- I talk about her all the time on here! We are total opposites so much so that its funny- I mean shes a democrat and well I am not LOL! Anyways we are different but we are best buds- she cracks me up and she has been there for me thru EVERYTHING!! I will admit I was that girl that decided I didnt need my friends when I started dating the X and she even took me back after all that! Anyways I love her to death and I am honored to call her my best friend. I have to brag on her today because she is running the Music City half marathon on Saturday. Our friend Christal is running it as well and I am super excited and proud of her too! Christal is one of those people that is just genuine, she has a sweet soul and she is just precious. I have been super lucky to get to her better and lucky to friends with her as well.

Let me tell you something the girls have trained their butts off for this thing! I am so super proud of them and I cant wait to be there to cheer them on. Say a little pray for them to do great and keep them safe!

Heads up I will be there so be on the look out for pictures!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww crap, now I have to finish it. LOL!! Thanks bestie! I love ya! If I pass out I'll try to snag you a cute ER tech to date ;)-

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck to both your friends! That's a big deal :) Running that far is not easy!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck to them! It's adimrable to work that hard to be able to run a marathon! Definitely not something I could do. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...