Monday, April 5, 2010

Short and Sweet and lots of Pictures!

Well Hello there! I cant believe I havent posted since Friday- Guess that means I had a busy weekend!  I hope everyone had a great Easter and got to have family time! The weather has been SO AMAZING so I have been trying to find stuff to do outside! My Granny and I started this big project....




We also had a little help from this little angel!


The Easter Bunny visited me too....Yes that is a Post-Note pad with an owl on it! I love Owls and Polka Dots!

My bestie gave me this! She knows me all to well! How cute are those spoons! LOVE THEM! THANK YOU STEPH!


And just another one of my sweet angel...



Sorry for the short post! It was a crazy weekend so I didnt get a lot done so tonight I am playing catch up! 

Oh yeah I almost forgot! Do you remember this post(click here) well the biscuit  lady passed away today! I cant believe it I saw her less than 3 weeks ago! So far the news has been very vague on what happen! Its so sad and I cant even believe it!

7 comments:

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the Easter loot!

So sad to hear about the Biscuit lady. She is a legend!


Have a good week!
emily

Jayne Weber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the herb pots! Did you just use chalkboard paint & do that yourself?
Also, I've been eyeing those measuring spoons from Anthropologie forever! Love them! So cute!! :)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I call me dog "sweet angel" also! :>)

Wendy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just found your blog - love it! I got those Anthro measuring spoons for Christmas and I have to tell you, two of them have broke! I'm devasted about it! Just be careful with them. They both broke right under the spoon part. I think it's fairly weak there. My mom still has the recepit; I might try and take them back because I really do love them!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your herb garden! That's such a neat project to do with your granny! I just started following, I don't know why I wasn't before? It seems like we comment on ALL the same blogs! :)

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where did you get those clips?!? Too cute!!

Kate said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the herb pots! Did you make them yourself?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...