Thursday, April 29, 2010

Short and Sweet....

I thought  I was going to make out with no troubles...I thought there would be no problems....NOTHING! Well Allergies 2010 has stuck me down! I mean what is going on- My eyes are burning and itching and my head is pounding! But here is the thing its worse at night! I just took 2 Benadryl so if this post gets weird thats why(more weird than usual)!

Tonight I got to go to dinner with this lovely lady....


And this sweet angel! I am telling you this sweet angel can put you in a good mood in seconds...Love her!


And my Granny told me these two are coming to town this week! YAY! This is my older brother(Michael) and my SIL(Maren)! I cant wait to see them! So beware there will be lots of pictures to come....



Well that was short and sweet and all she wrote tonight! Dont forget Friday Fives tomorrow!!!



7 comments:

Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you feel better soon! Were all in the same boat. Allergies stink. I didn't work out tonight because I can't stop coughing when my heart rate goes up!

Juliana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope your allergies get better soon!

Trish said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your sweet Granny is a beautiful DOLL! Please kiss her sweet cheeks for me, you are so blessed to have her! My grandma Josie is 95 years old now and still living in her own home (with sitters) - but she is amazing! I am with you on the allergies, and I hope you feel better soon darling xoxo

Candice Pair said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is an awesome pic of your bro and sil! have a great weekend!!!

Jess said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel ya on the allergies...I've been puffy-eyes for 2 weeks :( I hope you feel better!

Whitney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your puppy is soo sweet! LOVE! :)

... they do make everything better, don't they?

Abi @ the Princess Diaries said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the pic of your brother and his wife! It looks like they're having so much fun and it just life my spirits up! :-) Hope you guys have lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...