Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teacher Gifts...

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week on Kellys Korner she is talking about good teacher gifts! Well since I taught for a few years I will share with you some of my faves!


I always loved getting stuff that I could use in my classroom! This sweet girl and her sweet mom made this for me and I loved it! I have it now in my home office on a shelf  full of pictures of my little friends!




Love this pot! I still use it to this day...

You can never go wrong with Holiday themed gifts! My sweet little Jackson gave me a set of these and I loved them!


Again something that you can use! There was a little girl that cracked me up EVERYDAY and her Grandmothers name was Carm so I always called little J Carm and she would crack up every-time! She gave me this lunchbox and I use it all the time! I also got a Vera Bradley one from my little SAM SAM-loved that sweet angel!


You can never go wrong with anything monogrammed! ECSPECIALLY stationary- Thanks little Amelia!


My very first year of teaching I got this precious Treat Chair from my sweet little Jackson and that is how I became friends with my neighbors(we aren't just friends because of the treat jar-I loved little Jackson PRECIOUS) !! Sooo for all of you who have asked that is why I am such good friends with my neighbor that I always talk about!!!

HELLO a teacher can never have to many notepads! Everyone knows I love me some polka-dots!

I could definitly make this post so long! I got some great gifts a long the way! Hope this gave you some ideas!

14 comments:

thelumberjackswife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all your ideas and seeing all your gifts!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love being "your neighbor"!! You are not allowed to move. Ever. Period.
I need to make you a new polka dot treat jar to go with the memo board at work!

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute stationary! I love polka dots too! :)

Summer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didn't know you used to be a teacher? How Awesome! I think teacher's are so important!! You should def check out my post today I think you will likey!

What super cute gifts you recieved! I love the lunch bag and print super cute!

xoxo
Summer :0)

Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What sweet gifts!

Cxx

Mallory said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the treat jar! Great ideas!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute gifts! I worked at a childcare center and a preschool during college, and I got several sweet gifts from my kiddos!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your teacher gifts are so adorable! I love the notepads and I love my Vera lunch bag-I use it everyday! PS-I about cracked up about the comment you had posted on my blog about having nightmares about Ramona on the catwalk! She was looking like a LOON! HAHA!

Have a great weekend!!

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the gifts!! I have had my share of fabulous teacher gifts, but also some crazy "what were you thinking" gifts! :)

And I agree...stationary is always the safest gift. Well that and a Starbucks card!

Angela said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by and the super sweet comments. I appreciate it!
LOVE your teacher gifts. Our teacher appreciation week is coming up in May so THANK YOU for the excellent ideas!!! :)

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can never have enough note pads!!

Staci said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for visiting my blog Beth! Your lunch boxes were too cute!! Now THAT'S a great gift!

Kate said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You've gotten some really cute gifts! I love the flower pot and stationery. I got a decorated flower pot (that I keep pens and pencils in) from my student teaching class. It's cool to look back at it and think about how those kids are now finishing their freshman year of college!

Beth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm way behind on catching up on posts, but I love your teacher gifts. My kiddos are all grown up, but I can pass those ideas on to my daughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...