Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tinkle...

Oh me Oh my.... I have a lot to talk about(LOL I act like its important)! I wrote my Friday Fives Post(5 things or stories that make your laugh, smile...) and I was laughing out loud the whole time. It was funny because I was in a bad mood when I Got home because I was hungry,( my theory is if I am going to get up with the birds to workout than I am going to eat like a bird) I needed to mop the floors, clean off the dinning room table(Im really trying to work on this since this post), I needed to dust and I just wasn't in the mood! I took my laptop and I sat on the deck and wrote and laughed and then my mood was better so now I am a firm believer of laughter! My neighbor came by to show me a scarf she made-honestly this women is my new Martha Stewart! Anyways she told me a story that had me dying laughing so by then I was in a great mood! So the point is I laughed, I didn't clean and I laughed some more!

I have held it, used it, drooled over it, played with it and I WANT IT!!!  This bad boy will be on my Birthday list! LOVE IT!!!!! Can apple ever do wrong?


Speaking of laughing this post(click here to see it) by the Pioneer Woman had me cracking up! She is hilarious!

Good for Jessica Simpson to use this picture in a magazine. She has no makeup on( I think she may have forgotten her bra too) and there was no airbrushing to the picture. BUT if your going to do  makeup free pictures brush your hair sweetie so we can see your makeup free face!

OK this is a topic that may be embarrassing but I have to just lay it out there because it bothers me! Why do women tinkle on the sit! NOTHING makes me cringe more than that! I think its SO GROSS-clean up after yourself ladies! That's all I am asking! Would you live tinkle on the seat in your home bathroom-NO(if you said yes dont tell me) so clean up after yourself in the office public bathroom!

Im totally in love with this website(click here)! Every time they update it  I want to have a party so that I could use their party theme! If you are scheduling a party make sure to check it out! I love it and I always email my friend Jayne their ideas because little miss Anniston's first birthday is not to far away!!!!


OK I am leaving you with this quote that I read on Chelsea's blog. I like it. It made me think- so much that I will be writing a separate post on my thoughts....

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
When God takes something from your grasp he's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you

13 comments:

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing all the links in this post - Pioneer Woman had me rolling on the floor :)

Shannon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for posting that link to the Hostess website...I'm getting ready to plan GG's first b'day and hopefully will be able to get some inspiration!

Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw thanks hun! Boyfriend's mom had forward'ed that to him in an email, I'm not sure of the original source but we've been trying to live by that motto ever since then!

Ashley K C said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I haaaaate when there are pee drops on the toilet seat. I just can't use public washrooms most of the time, I get scared!

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think that is my new favorite quote....I think I am stealing it..... :)

And no, Apple can never do wrong! :) Jealous you got to play with one!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the quote. Printing it out. Now I have to live it. PW had me laughing at loud this morning and she does most every morning. Keep you post coming. The daily blogs I read are my "newspaper." :)

Kathryn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I LOVE party sites, but had not seen this one. Thanks so much for sharing!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the quote

Mrs. D said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh that Amy Atlas site is ahhhmazing. And I totally agree with you about Jessica Simpson. As soon as I saw those photos I was like, well, what's the point if you cover up your face with your hair?!

Kerbi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Jessica Simpson!

Arizona Mamma said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know I have been guilty many times of peeing on the seat, btu I do clean it up. I just can't sit on a public toilet, so spillage is inevitable.

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loveee the jessica picture, although it looks like she at least has on mascara? She still looks amazingly beautiful no matter what! I also LOVE Amy Atlas and her candy buffets are out of this world!

Now on the other hand, chicks that tinkle on the sit tick me off =) Even my four year old knows better! ugh.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I so am wanting an IPad too. Ive been begging my hubby for one. Hopefully one day I can get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...