Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Venting.... Just straight up venting!

Do you have a plan? I do...I did... I have lived my life with what I thought was "my" plan. Well guess what today I was sitting in traffic(of course) and I realized I have ventured off from my plan... I almost felt lost for a minute. The more I thought about it the more I realized life is what it is, it is what I make of it. You cant live by a plan because everyday is different and new!

There are a lot of things changing in life and I guess I need to stand up, say what I feel and you know defend how I feel. I feel like I let people dictate my feelings and emotions and its high time I stop doing that! I think its the easy way out and I just take my feelings turn my back and walk away from the situation. What I am realizing is its a lot worse with my family- I never let any of them see my emotions. So what ends up happening is that I let it get to the boiling point and instead of blowing up I completely shut down. I have a hard time with the word "family". You never want your family to end up broken but the truth is in this day in age it probably is going to. This is another topic that I have alot of issues with and I seem to be very opinionated about it but I base my MY OPIONIONS OFF MY EXPERIENCE. At this point I just remember the good memories, forget the bad and learn from all the mistakes that came from my family.

Ok I am done venting and I promise you all that venting on here is a lot better than bottling it all up! And I also PROMISE you that I will get back to my good ole' random self soon! I do see a celebrity gossip post coming soon!!!!

13 comments:

Kate said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sometimes you just need to vent! Believe me girl, I've been there!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kate- Thanks!!

LaurenD said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do not apologize for venting, we all have bad days ( I have been having them and blogging on them lately) and there is nothing good in bottling things up so feel free to vent and we are here to listen and help if we can!

LeAnn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Vent away!

Mrs. D said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Don't apologize for this, it's less "venting" and more "self-discovery," which is hardly a bad thing! :)

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you have a place where you feel comfortable letting it all out! I can most certainly relate to how you're feeling, so know that you are not alone in that struggle!

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my GOODNESS! I am loving all of your comments and encouragement! Thank You all so MUCH!!!!

Shannon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My mom has a saying just for days like this, "You say you have a plan and God laughs!" Only He knows what's in store for us. Everyone feels lost now and then. If things always went according to plan what fun would life be? We all need a little curveball thrown our way every now and again! Chin up, sweetie!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's ok to vent girl, I need to vent about some things too!! Hang in there!!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What good is a blog if not to work stuff out in your head like this? You're not lost, God knows exactly where you are.

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

no worries! Something happened in my family dynamics this past year and the same thing needed to take place, stand up for what you feel and take ownership in your feelings. Often people dictate how we should feel. If more people actually told others when they were hurt or upset, I think life would go alot smoother!
Good luck!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

venting is therapeutic! Also, don't let anyone dictate your feelings, that is something very personal and no one should be able to make you feel how you don't want to feel. Be strong sister and know it's ok to NOT be ok sometimes!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Vent all you want girl! Do what makes you feel better.

I got a real problem to with letting my family kinda push me around. I always want to please everyone else so I always keep my opinions and feeling to myself. Im trying to work on that to. Trying to express myself more instead of just saying yes or to try to make everyone else happy. Because in the end it blows if you have made everyone else happy but you've made your self miserable.

Can't wait for the Celebrity Posts! Ive been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with everything in the celebrity world. I like your posts, they keep me up on everything! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...