Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Roundup

This post is short, sweet and odd....

You know what makes me madder than ANYTHING! When you go to iTunes and you click on a song to play and that little exclamation point comes up and it wont play the song and a box comes up and asks if you want to locate the file? No I don't want to locate the file, that's why we have iTunes so it can do all the work! So if you know what causes this please let me know!!

I am proud to announce that  my basil and cilantro is already blooming!! YAYAYA!! I will post pictures soon but you can click here to see the pots I made!

Ok I want to take a poll but I realize the temperature is different everywhere but I am having a battle with the air conditioning. It super warm during the day and chilly at night. I have it set on 76 when I am at work but when I get home from work its like a heat wave in here so I ended up turning it down. So I feel like I am constantly changing which I know is going to mess with my bill.... UGH! Any ideas???

A guy from work told me today that he ordered the iPad!! I mean is that another sign that I need to get it! I even asked him if it was being delivered to the office- dont think I would open that bad boy up to play with it(JK...kinda) but its being delivered to his house... Bummer!

The dramatic lights and music on American Idol reminds me of a wrestling show! One of my favorite previous contestants sang on tonight show- Brooke White! I like her she was always a little hippy but fun! I am super bummed that Andrew Garcia got kicked off- I liked him! I was never a Katie fan.

The Deadliest Catch was GREAT! It was so good to see Captain Phil on the show but a little sad at the same time! I act like I know him... LOL!


Told you this was an odd post!

10 comments:

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You get that message in itunes when you have moved the file from where it was originally when it was imported into itunes. Did that make any sense? Basically, if the file is ever moved then itunes gets confused. All you have to do is find where it was moved to and reimport into itunes.

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Odd yes, but very entertaining:)

1. I don't know anything about folders and iTunes...I'm like you, I just point and click and hope it works!
2. Turn your air off during the day. Depending on where you are (I'm in NC) the heat should warm it up enough to be comfortable at night!
3. I haven't watched American Idol this season...nursing school has been hounding me. Have I missed anything good?

I realize this is a long comment, but that sweet puppy is Marley and he looks like your sweet Zoe! Is she a yorkie? Marley is a yorkipoo...and about the life jacket--you can get it but don't expect her to like it ;) It is cute, though isn't it?! And thanks so much for following me, means a lot:)

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Odd yes, but very entertaining:)

1. I don't know anything about folders and iTunes...I'm like you, I just point and click and hope it works!
2. Turn your air off during the day. Depending on where you are (I'm in NC) the heat should warm it up enough to be comfortable at night!
3. I haven't watched American Idol this season...nursing school has been hounding me. Have I missed anything good?

I realize this is a long comment, but that sweet puppy is Marley and he looks like your sweet Zoe! Is she a yorkie? Marley is a yorkipoo...and about the life jacket--you can get it but don't expect her to like it ;) It is cute, though isn't it?! And thanks so much for following me, means a lot:)

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

No way! I don't think it was odd at all - just a collection of thoughts in your life.
I love these type of posts. They're like true, old-fashioned diary entries from when we were tweenies(not sure if you had one, but I did). It's these type of entries that I find so interesting to read back on years later.
The more random - the better! Great post!

sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Deadliest catch!! I used to sit and watch marathon style!

And as far as the itunes prob. goes, i have had the same problem, and I am yet to figure it out, I'll let you know lol

Krystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My itunes will do that when I move my music files from one folder to another, it's annoying! I try to keep my music organized but itunes does not like that! LOL

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We keep our thermastadt on 72 all the time it keeps it plenty cool in our house in the summer.

I want an IPAD so bad too! Every time the commercial comes on I keep pointing at it to my hubby. He is like I know you want one already. lol. Im holding out for the 3G version that comes out towards the end of the month. Hopefully I can get one by this summer.

Murdock's mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel the exact same way about deadliest catch...I had a really hard time watching it! My hubby & I have watched it together from the beginning but Phil just reminds me so much of my dad...I'm thinking maybe we should just stop watching it now! soooo sad! :(

Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Comment roundup:

I want an iPad too...but I just can't justify it. If I have a macbook and an iPhone, isn't the iPad just the two combined in a flat thing? Ugh.

I planted some greens last month but nothing has come up, I think because I planted the bulbs sideways and upside down. The instructions said to plant it with the pointed side up, but they were round and smooth, so I just threw them in!

And watching Deadliest Catch hurts my feelings. They yell so much.

:)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sadly you should prob put ur ac on 78 or higher when your gone..i'm home all day and leave mine at 76...i'll ask my hubs...he designs a/c units for a living! ha ha
as for the ipad..i'm still working on getting an iphone! trying to talk hubs in the extra $30 a month to the bill...ummmm nope

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...