Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...

Old School Wordless Wednesday...My Dad just might kill me but look at those glasses! No fear in all my baby pictures I have that"shocked look"!




This weeks Friday Fives is Five things you dont know about me! It can be anything-things you love, hate,love to hate, weird quarks, something funny, something not so funny, anything....! I like this topic because it lets new readers learn more about ya!

If you have any Friday Fives ideas let me know... I am running low on ideas!

6 comments:

Miss Kriss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that photo! So adorable! :)

And I also love your blog! New follower here!

Joy Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You do have a shocked look. But you also look like you love your Dad very much!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth! Love the old school pic, I totally need to get a scanner :)

you should check out my blog post today, there's something for you :)

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha, that is such a cute picture!! :)

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute photo! :)


Oh and just so you know, you have an award waiting for you on my blog :)

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great Wordless Wednesday post. I love retro pics!

I've also started working on my Friday Fives.

Let's see...maybe you can try:
- Five favorite meals to order at restaurants
- Five 'retro' pics from the blogger's childhood.
- Five favorite scents/smells.

Hope that helps some.

P.S. I love your blog design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...