Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AMAZING...

 The more pictures  I see of the damage here in town the worse it gets BUT I do feel like we are making some progress in National Coverage! I TRULY TRULY TRULY appreciate all the Blogging, Twittering and Facebooking about the Nashville Floods and let me tell you it hasn't gone unseen...


                                            I knew my silver fox Anderson Cooper would pull thru!
Is there anyone who doesnt love The Pioneer Woman?

I mean I am not going to go around and stalk everyone's Twitter pages but I MEAN ANDERSON COOPER and The Pioneer Woman need to acknowledged! And Yes my list of the "Big Bloggers" all tweeted, blogged or Facebooked about Nashville(I had lost of emails about the "Big Bloggers"! I know that these "Famous" people are getting involved because people like you guys are blowing them up! NASVILLE THANKS YOU!!

Here in town we have had fundraisers, volunteers(we are the Volunteer State) and the donations have been totally AMAZING. Did you know that we liked Country Music in Nashville?? Well we do!! We have TONS of Country Stations but my favorite is 98 WSIX- the morning hosts is  Gerry House and Mike Bohan and they are FUNNY fellas! All the Nashville Clear Channel radio( have to give a shout to The River 107.5)   stations pulled together and the last total I heard they had earned  $250,000!

I am glad that the word is spreading and I hope that it continues! SO I have decided to go out on a limb(I know I already did with my Republican statement in the other post) but I am going to throw up a MckLinky to make a Nashville Post link up! If you write something, haven written something about Nashville link up! It will almost be a petition!! And trust me I am going to be emailing that list to EVERYONE from here to the moon!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

PS: I am working on a NON flood post too!

7 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth,

I linked up my previous post and will do another one soon for you.

Hope you are keeping well. Ashley x

Jenny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have to say, that until I saw a post somewhere else the other day, I had no idea about the flooding in TN.

I don't watch TV, but view news on Fox and CNN daily and never heard a thing about this. That's awful! What is the deal with the media?!

Jenny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So I just checked CNN again and their major headline article is about what dreams mean? WTH kind of news is that? I don't like CNN, but I do check their site to compare it to Fox News almost daily. It's interesting.

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad yall are getting help and some attention finally! Make sure to check out my blog in the very near future. I am working on helping as well!

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth, you are amazing! Way to stand up for your city! I'm truly impressed. I love your blog even more.

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey I have been thinking of you often, and I have been spreading the word (by mouth) about the flooding in Nashville, and I thought you'd be interested to know that it was on the news. Up here in the loving country of Canada. In the friggin freezing city of Calgary. Your city was on my news. I thought that would encourage you. I am praying for you and your city and when I get some things organised I will do a Nashville post on my blog. ...hopefully tomorrow night, so I will link up then :)
*hugs!

A Marine's Wife! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heart Anderson Cooper :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...