Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bears, Troops and Trampolines....

We all know I have love for the Pioneer Woman and when I went over to her website today and saw this I can honestly tell you it brought tears to my eyes. I forget about our troops and I forget about their families so I hope that everyone will go over and check out those pictures and pray for these troops and their families!

Oh my stars, have you seen this?
Every day Shepard Smith plays it and everyday I giggle! I don't know why but for some reason it makes me laugh! The bear was fine but I mean what are the chances that the bear would fall on that trampoline.... So funny!


Speaking of funny did you see this loser broken man on Dateline?

Why is it the same story every time! Why does the cheater ALWAYS play the victim! Give me a break... You know what they say once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!!

This weeks Friday Fives is "Five Random Questions" so here they are if you want to plan ahead!

1. Are you a MAC or a PC???
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation this summer where would you go???
3. Which is your most cherished childhood memory?
4. What were you doing the last time that you had a good laugh?
5. What is your favorite book or magazine??(We need some beach read ideas)

5 comments:

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think they set up the trampoline on purpose to break his fall. It made me gasp when he bounced off though!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am watching Jesse James interview now. He is an idiot. I don't believe anything he says. He thought she was going to leave him and that he wasn't good enough - that is why he cheated!?!?

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Exactly (in re: Jesse)!!!

Kelly Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you watch Fox News and posted this from Shepard Smith!! No one in MA really watches Fox News so it's nice to see when people do!! :) I'm kinda sorta in love with O'Reilly though...haha

Traci said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG- poor bear! I love that Lee won. Bret was my favorite thing about last night. I think I'm gonna do your Friday Five this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...