Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fives...



Just Me and My Life












This weeks Friday Fives is 5 Health Tips....


1. Drink Water!!!! I drink anywhere from 3 or 4 Camlebaks a day! I used to never drink water but now I just prefer it! I really do believe that it fights off hunger.



2. I am really trying harder to do this one but sometimes its just a pain! You don't have to park in the first spot at  the store, park as far away as you can because the more you walk the better! I also try to use the stairs rather than the elevators at the office.


3. I think back to the days where we would lay out at the pool ALL DAY with NO sunscreen! There is no telling the damage I have caused to my skin!! UGH...depressing! Now I will lather up the sunscreen and cover my face!! This picture cracked me up...

4. Veggies, Fruit, Fiber, Whole Wheat! When it comes to eating your the one decides what goes in your mouth! Of course your going to eat chocolate, cheese, chips and salsa but again  your the one that decides your limits and when to stop(easier said then done)!



5.Every Time I go to the doctor she asks me what my stress level is! Stress is bad for you!!! I am the worlds worst about this!  I can get myself beyond torn up about the little things! I am really working on accepting things for what they are!! You can worry and stress all day about something but guess what it is what is!! I am working on this can you tell??? After Greys Anatomy last night my STRESS hit an all new level! That will be a whole other post!

11 comments:

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great tips! I find myself drinking a whole lot more when I actually remember to bring my water bottle, but if I don't remember it, I won't drink.
I love it when the Dr. asks about my stress levels! Yeah Doc, I don't think I am stressed :-). but if you ask any of my family members, they have a different view - ha!!

Pammy pam said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i am trying to increase my water drinkage (is that a word?). i used to drink bottled water but then i heard a story on npr about how that stuff is really just tap water, so now i'm rethinking that one!

when you figure out the stress one let us all know.

i would add a 6th one: take your vitamins!

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the comment hun. Great tips on being healthier...I need all the help I can get in that department. Happy Friday!! :)

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is cute too! I agree about the sunscreen. Last Saturday I forgot to put on sunscreen and i was at the ballpark ALL day - yeah I've had a farmers tan (BURN) all week

haagx5 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

no kidding! Grey's stressed me out too! :) TGIF

Traci said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those tips are awesome. I really try to drink lots of water but I usually fail each day. :(

Simply Cintia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just love your blogs and I enjoyed this Friday's feature. I think that if we all follow them it will make a great difference in the quality of our lives!

ellejaysays said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Heheh to #2. That is what I always tell myself when I have to park reeaallly far away. "It's good exercise."

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can totally relate about the stress factor- I get worked up so easily, at work! If only all the other good things would counteract that. :) Thanks for stopping in to my blog- yours is precious!

Susie B. Homemaker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog for 5QF! :) Love these healthy tips... I definitely try to do them all. And yeah, I always hate the season enders to tv series. They're always so dramatic & nail-biting! Cute blog... and cute dog! :D

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

1. ditto, I've got some wicked sweet HUGE water bottles (that fit in my car cup holders, and were $2.97, and are made out of the good-er plastic) they're worth like 4 16 oz cups, and I drink the whole thing usually twice a day, but easily 4 times.

2. Stairs/parking farther from a store - yes mhm yes indeed.

3. Sunscreen-good reminder, I'm the worst for forgetting

4. haha easier said then done AMEN

5. ... okay, so I don't have TV so I watch everything online, and last night Grey's kept skipping and I got as far as RIGHT before the first girl got shot (I am having a brain fart I forget her name) ... anyways, so I didn't get to watch it til after work today and I JUST finished watching and OH MY GOSH! The first thing I did was come to your blog to see if you had said anything yet :) hehe ... okay I don't know about you, but when I like a show, I feel like I know the characters! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I am sooo stressed hahahaha! it's funny cuz it's TV ... but oh my word I feel like all that happened to my friends. I can't wait for fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...