Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Fives...

Just Me and My Life

Its that time again! Thanks for playing along and dont forget to link up! This weeks Friday Fives is "Five Random Questions by Me" so here you go....

1. Are you a MAC or a PC???I am a PC BUT I really do want to be a MAC- I am working on it! I LOVE my iPhone so I know that I would love a MAC so my next computer will be a MAC 



2. If you could go anywhere on vacation this summer where would you go??? I am easy I just want to go to the beach! Giive me a beach chair,sunglasses, magazines and a book and I will be OH SO HAPPY! I told my SIL today that I am planning on coming down in July so I can have some beach time!

 

3. Which is your most cherished childhood memory? Any of the times that I spent with my Pap-Paw- he taught us how to drive in his little red truck and everytime I went up to their house I BEGGED him to take me driving!! I loved it! He always had hope that I would Pay Attention!! So Fun! I miss my Pap-Paw more than anyone can ever imagine so I am very lucky to have so many AMAZING memories!



4. What were you doing the last time that you had a good laugh? Oh goodness- I would say the other night when Kim and I were mistaken for looters in one of the flooded neighborhoods! So funny, you can read all about here!



5. What is your favorite book or magazine??(We need some beach read ideas) We all know I love me some magazines! I really do love most books! I think one of my favorites are the Emily Giffin books or anything Sophia Kinsella!! They are just straight chick lit and they are perfect for the beach!

I am working on Junes Friday Five Schedule so hopefully I will get that up soon! Let me know if you have any ideas!!! Wish me luck its Garage Sale day lets hope I dont have to pack all this mess up to take to Goodwill!!!
 

7 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, you should call....OK, I'll have to get the name for you, but they come right to the door and pick up all your left overs. It's great.

alicia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I also have a PC, but prefer the mac. My husband just got a new one to replace my dead computer. I have no hope for some time now. And I would say the beach. Hands down!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to get a Mac too! I'm sure I'm a Mac despite owning a PC! Hahaha.

P.S. I left you an award on my blog! http://cpoplife.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award.html

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the questions, cant wait to participate!! love my MAC, you would love one too :))

Courtney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love my mac!
it's so true - once you go Mac, you'll never go back :)

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want a Mac too! And, I love my iphone as well :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great taste in books. I love Sophia Kinsella. Shopaholic Ties the Knot is one of my favs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...