Monday, May 31, 2010

Ginger Tea.....

What day is it? I have been so confused what day it is, I felt all day that it is Sunday! The past couple of days have FLOWN by! Now its time to get back to the daily routine, early morning gym sessions and the daily life!

I had all my doctors appointment on Thursday- which is always fun stuff(enter sarcasm)! I did make it thru the dentist with no meltdowns! I do have to go back Thursday- ugh!! The dentist is like the chiropractor you ALWAYS have to go back!

I did see the Sex in the City and well I was a tad disappointed!  I think I hyped it up too much! It was good but I think the first one was better! I want to see it again so we will see....

The garage sale was definitely a success! It was the first garage sale EVER that I didnt bring anything back in the house! I sold almost everything and the few things that I didnt are now sitting on the shelf at Goodwill! I cant believe that I only have a few picture but here is the before-keep in mind that you cant even see all the clothes that are in the garage! Also there is a red tarp over lamps we were scared it might rain! Thats a whole lot of STUFF!

The kiddos set up a Kool-Aid stand and let me tell you sweet Baker had it down- I think he made more money than I did! He was so funny he would walk up to people and give them Kool-Aid and then just stand there and wait for the money- it was too funny! He had EVERYONE stopping...
This is an iPhone picture but you can kinda see sweet Baker's curls-precious!

I will tell you Friday night that I haven't been that tired in  A LONG TIME!! I mean to tell you that my WHOLE body just hurt- I went to bed at 9 and I really dont think I moved until my alarm went Saturday morning, I will say I felt better Saturday morning!

Saturday afternoon we got all cleaned up from the sale, dropped it all Goodwilll and I just came in and sat! I updated my iTunes and just hung out and let me tell you it was nice! I got most of my cleaning done and went to bed early! Yesterday I just ran errands, cleaned and hung out! Last night I got a second wind and I started to rearrange furniture-10:30 at night and I am carrying a chair down the stairs! I got it all done but I dont love it but I am going to give it a week or so!

Today we just all hung out and all the family came over tonight and we grilled out! Of course I didnt take pictures! I make this Ginger Tea at all the get togethers and its just plain YUM so I thought I would share...

Ginger Tea
-3 heaping Tablespoons of instant tea plain
-1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2/3 Cups of hot water
-6 oz. frozen limeade
- 2cups of OJ (use regular not frozen)
- 2 liters of Ginger Ale

Combine instant tea, sugar, water. Stir well. Add OJ and Limeade and then refrigerate until time to serve
Before serving add ginger ale to make a gallon!! So YUM!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

PS: Its been 8 weeks since I have had my hair done SCARY!!!! I am going Saturday and I cant wait now here is the question short cute bob or do I take plunge and do the grow out???

2 comments:

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That ginger tea sounds so good! Yum! :)

The Farrar's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SHORT CUTE BOB!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...