Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a Random Day in My Life....

Wow its already Friday what a fast week, but thats how I like it!!

 I am just now getting over the Greys Anatomy from last night! I paced, I cried, I tweeted, I facebooked, I texted Stephanie, I WAS A NERVOUS WRECK! I knew that it was going to be intense but lets get honest I was not prepared for all that! I wont lie I had trouble sleeping, I dont do ANYTHING scary and that man was SCARY! WOW!!! I am getting all worked up thinking about it! You know it was a good show when it was the hot topic at the office all the next day! 6 years and counting and I am still a fan and I still love McDreamy! Hands down I think Greys Anatomy will go down as one of  the best shows on TV- LOVE IT!

Next I am doing a little guest blogging so you will have to make sure and check it out! I will post the post on here as well! I was thinking about to blog about and I decided to be just Random and throw out some major Random Internet pictures and tie in a little celebrity Gossip- dont worry there is a main topic but I am just gonna run with it! Here is a sneak peak because I can just tell you are on the edge of your seat with excitement....

Ladies and Gentlemen(do men read this?) this time next week I will have seen Sex in the City 2(probably twice by Friday) and I really do feel that my life will be better then! I am ENTIRELY too excited about but the bestie and I have set the plans, there is a schedule set and we are READY!! Are you????


Also this time next week this will be me...

I will be in full Garage Sale mode! I love me a Garage Sale so I am ready! I have already started putting things on Craigslist and its selling like hot flies so I know people are in the buying mood(again I am aware of my weirdness)! I have signs to make, junk stuff to price, signs to steal(will explain later) but I am getting Jackson involved this year-its easier when I can drive the get away car!! EEKKK there is a lot to do! I will take pictures!!


OK I wrote that top part earlier so let me fill you in on the rest of my evening! I have some Craigslist listings up and this girl emailed me today and wanted to buy one of them and she wanted to meet tonight at like 9ish! Well that's weird so I decided to drag Kim along in case I needed her to call 911! We were meeting at the Y so we were sitting there waiting on her wondering if any of the cars around are her and Kim waves down this guy thinking it was who we were meeting, needless to say it was not who we were meeting and he sat there thoroughly confused!
So here is a short run down of the night! We get garage sale signs(thats a post in itself), we do a small tour of Hermitage, we kinda sorta follow the girl that bought the Craigslist stuff, we angered a very scary dog that proceeded to chase the car, I learned that Kim is scared of heights-well driving on bridges while I am turned around looking at something else, we see some VERY scary characters from Texas at the gas station, we then drove down to one of the flooded areas to look around where we it all went down- for some reason I didnt get scared until I looked over and Kim wasnt blinking! A van very swiftly pulls in directly in front of us blocking us from pulling out of this cul-de-sac all I could think was we were going to jail-Kim was thinking we were in serious trouble- she thought a bunch of guys we gonna jump out! It was security guard that was paroling the area! I am telling you  ask Steph these things happen to me ALL THE TIME! I have never been lost for words but when I get nervous you better watch out-I am 100 mph! I could not stop talking to this security man-I knew that I needed to stop talking but I just couldn't, I really felt like I talked for 15 minutes non-stop! The funny thing was he was expressionlist, he was a man of VERY FEW WORDS and I knew that if I looked at Kim I would bust out laughing so I just couldnt stop talking! Just picture it I am driving, the car is FULL of Garage Sale signs,security guard on my side and Kim in the passenger- the man just standing there staring at me, I am talking 100 mph and Kim is just looking around! When we drove off we lost it!! I told her I couldnt stop talking and she was like I know I couldnt get a word in edge wise! Oh my it was funny, we both were laughing so hard! The sad thing it was just a typical night in my life! Sorry Kim

11 comments:

Melissa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thats it! i have to watch that episode! lol
well i have never seen an episode but i've been hearing A LOT about it today!

waikikimum said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the "Garage" sale picture. Too funny!!!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay do not feel bad Grey's had me in a total mess last night too. Our tweets last night were crazy looking back over them today! It was just seriously almost to much. My heart will always belong to grey's anatomy though! lol. I love the picture of the garage sale! so funny!

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

by far the best Grey's ever...I admit there were several times where my hands were covering my eyes and my heartrate was up!!!
garage sales are the best!!!! As my hubby puts it though, why get so excited when you;re selling stuff for a fraction of what you paid...why not just "not by it" in the first place.
Whatever, garage sales are fun!

haagx5 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

grey's is my fave! and i can't wait for SATC2!! :)

Sara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, me, I quit watching Grey's Anatomy years ago & still got sucked in to reading spoilers to find out what was happening on the season finale.

Cute blog! I am such a fan of the red&turquoise combo, & it looks super cute here!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm laughjing all over again!

Simply Cintia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for visiting my blog and for offering Friday Fives! I really enjoy it. I used to watch Grey's but stopped. I heard good reviews of the season finale! My shows (on Hulu) are Community and 30 Rock. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Fall season will bring. Can't believe Law & Order is over! That was one of my favs til Jerry Orbach (spelling?) left. Anywho, awesome post girl friend! Have a fab weekend,
Cintia

Amanda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"Love your answer to number 8 that is exactly how I describle summer! YOur blog is too cute!"
thanks so much!!!
i can't wait to see sex and the city 2!!!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so glad you found me because now I've found your blog! I'm cracking up about your "scary characters from Texas"....there is no telling! ha! Zoe is too cute!! I think Rookie's got a few lbs. on her though! He is 16 lbs!! My husband says he's a bulldog in a yorkie's body...but we've all got issues! ha! Have a great week!! Can't wait to read more of your blog.

Ces't La Vie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh gosh SO AM I!!! I am so in love with McDreamy, and slowly falling love with McSteamy, not going to lie...

i haven't watched the last episode yet, I'm so nervous!

xoxo
sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...