Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kellys Korner...

I am throwing it back to the teacher days for Kellys Show Us your Life! The topic is favorite kids books.....

This is a favorite amongst all!!




I am laughing out loud just looking at this book! I would get all into character when I read this book! Its very fast paced in the beginning but I would build it up to the end where it slows down and its dark and "scary"! I would read really slow and BOOM at the end I would jump up and the kids would go NUTS!! So Funny! What got me is I bet I read this book a million times and they would jump EVERY SINGLE TIME! They knew it was coming but they still fell for it! Oh it was funny! Every Time we read books they would request this story!





A classic but a goody! I am a huge Dr.Seuss fan! Love it an there are so many fun stories!

Love the GiGi books! They are great stories with great underlying lessons! SOMETIMES even the boys would listen in on this one!




Probably in my top 10! Loved these stories and all the kids did too!! Its a fun story!!




 
Hands down all time favorite amongst all! This was a Halloween book but let me tell you we read it year around! The kids would know it word for word-THEY LOVED IT!! I have an old school cassette tape that goes with it and they loved it! I wold turn the lights off and we would read it with a flashlight and I promise the kids wouldn't even blink they loved it so much!!




11 comments:

Lacey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Putting Max the Minnow on Jack's wishlist. Thanks for the recommendation!

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WE love pinkalicous!! I will have to check out Max the Minnow!! Looks like a cute book!

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the Storm Is Coming! Awww :) Great books!

Kelly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH! I totally forgot about Dr. Seuss when I was picking!!
loved the giant pumpkin book too :)

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pinkalicious sounds like such a cute book! I also love that you chose a classic, like Dr. Seuss!

Honey, Does This Blog Make Me Look Fat? said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I HAVE to get that first book!!!!

alicia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks. Adding Gigi.

alicia

Sarah @ 365 Glimpses of John Parker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like Pinkalicious too! Great girly book!

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Dr. Seuss! I need the whole collection just for myself :)

Nf1andprek-whisper said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your the only one I found that put big pumpkin on the list, I love love that book I had the cassette tape for a few years till it got broken in my old lame classroom player i wish i still had the voices so good the vampire and bat..

Faith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ooh! gotta love pinkalicious

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...