Monday, May 24, 2010

Mailboxes, Countdowns, Reviews....

Holy Cow what a weekend it was(did I just type out HOLY COW-oh my)! I was in full clean out , throw out, pricing mode! I started up in my craft room and worked my way down to the garage-that's a lot of stairs people! I wont even tell you how many times I almost fell carrying crap my amazing garage sale stuff down to the basement! Most of my day Saturday consisted of me standing in the garage amongst all the Garage Sale mess trying to figure out where to start! I would stop and get a Sonic Drink, check my iPhone, talk to my neighbor, eat fries with Kim, Lilly and Evelyn and we watched them suck Ketchup out of a packet, I would stop and take a ride around the neighborhood on this bad boy

which I am sure we were a sight to see! It was Kim and I with 2 kids in the back and 2 kids in the front with us!
So really I only took a few breaks right???? I did get all done though but let me tell you by last night I was BEAT! Tonight signs are made, there was more pricing  and THERE WILL BE AN early bed time!

A couple of people emailed me and asked me why I dont ebay instead of Craigslist! Go read Puttin on the GRITS post and that is why I dont ebay! I am looking for different online selling sites so if I find one I will share and you guys can come to my virutal Garage Sale!

  I saw this on a website today and let me tell you that is one cool looking mailbox!
During all of my cleaning out I decided to do a little product review! These are a few things that I LOVE and use daily so I wanted to share...
Redken Anti Snap! I love this stuff!! I will just say it I pay a lot of money for this blond hair so that means I have processed hair, right? Well this stuff is AMAZING! You use very little and it makes your hair so soft and shiny!! LOVE IT....



 
Good Ole' Martha Stewart! I love her hand held Chopper! Its perfect to use with salad making and I always use it for garlic! In all my cleaning out this weekend I realized that I have two? Who knows.... So I will be selling a red one in the Garage Sale!


 
 I love this Rachel Ray knife! There is no MESSING around with this bad boy! It will cut everything and anything(including my finger a few times)! I really do think everything Rachel Ray puts out is great!!
How about that random product review????

I have two BIG countdowns this week...
4 days till I go to the dentist- ugh-shoot me now
4 days till Sex in the City 2-I am BESIDE myself about this one! I think that is what is getting me through my dentist appointment! Steph and I will be attending the 12 noon showing on Thursday!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ohhhh - I can relate had a root canal last week and going to see the midnight show of Sex and the City - can't wait!!!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your better than I am! I soooo didn't want to mess with a garage sale so I donated everything! Good luck!

Juliana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is the COOLEST mailbox ever. Yep.

Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your link to GRITS doesn't work! Hope your garage sale goes well though!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck with the garage sale! I hope you get evertying cleared out. I love those Rachel Ray knives. Hubs got me 2 for Christmas and they work better than any other I've used. I wish they weren't orange, but oh well.

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so glad you added my blog so I could find yours. I am obsessed with Rachel Ray so I'm happy to see you like her knives I've been drooling over them for what feels like a decade now!

P.S. I love, love, love your blog design. The houndstooth w/ the dots PRECIOUS!

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome mailbox!

D and A said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog last Friday. Just stopping in to read a bit and say hello. I have a cool giveaway starting tomorrow, you may want to check it out.
Have a great week!
Amy @ http://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just to be clear - I didn"t suck ketchup out of a packet :)

Oh, and I want the red chopper!

Pop Champagne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love rachel ray everything!! hehe and yeah that is a really cool looking mailbox that's for sure :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...