Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Odd...

Oh my goodness! On your mark get SET GGGOOOOO! Its going to be a CRAZY weekend and right now I am just sitting here! I don't even know where to start! My house is a super mess and I cant stand it-  everything is everywhere, my garage is well its just beyond full- this crap better sell because I do not want to deal with it anymore!! The joys of Garage Sales....

18 weeks

Kim and I put the signs out and of course that turn out to be an adventure! I will tell that story another day!

Baby Clothes are my favorite to shop for...

I hate the dentist and I have to go in the morning- I get sick just thinking of it! Its been awhile since I went and I can only imagine the lecture I am going to get! DREAD IT- BUT I will be seeing SATC 2 tomorrow and lets face I just dont think I can wait!!

Boy, Girl...

I have never seen an episode of Glee but I just downloaded 5 Glee songs off iTunes!! I need to check this show out!!!

Ultrasound pictures can bring you to tears...

I loved that Lee won Idol!! I thought it was a great finale- Paula is still a nut ball! I think Crystal will make it big one day! Brett Michaels is amazing and I cant believe he came out like that and sang when weeks ago he was on his death bed! I heard a rumor that he might be replacing Simon but I really think Harry Conic Jr would be awesome at- he cracked me up! Janet Jackson is so odd to me, what happen to her hair? I'm gonna miss ole' Simon I really do think that he ran that show- wonder who will replace him!

This post weird and short but like I said I have a millions things to do and I am wasting time blogging!

I saw this post over at C'est La Vie and it is just plain bothered me! Go check it out- sad!

Wonder what the red weirdness in my post is about.... let me tell you
I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!! I am so darn excited!! My older brother and his wife are expecting and let me tell you something I COULD NEVER BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT it!!! YAY!!!!

11 comments:

Me and Mine in a Small Town said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMGoodness! Congrats congrats!!!! How exciting! I can't wait till I'm an aunt! I have a brother that's going to be 28 in a few weeks and another one that will be 22 in a month and no kids yet :( My younger ones of course they don't have kids my sisters are 12 and 13 and a broher thats 14. My youngest sister was an aunt by me at 2! I'm 26 and still nothing :(

http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good random post! Congrats on being an Aunt!!! I didn't start watching Glee until the Madonna episode. Then I went back and watched them all and now I love it. It's cheesy and embarrassing and sometimes makes me cringe, but cute and fun at the same time. Also, years ago I saw something on Oprah on foot binding and am still so disturbed by it!

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

EWWW I watched a documentary about those women with the tiny feet!
And congrats on being an aunt! YAY!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How exciting!! Babies are just the best thing to look forward too!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congrats soon to be aunt!

as for the feet...that is just sooo messed up on soooo many levels!

i'd have been put away if i was born in that country and in that time..i'm sporting a size 9...wasn't that way until after i had kids though! haha

Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yayyy congrats on your impending aunt-hood!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CONGRATS on becoming an auntie, such an exciting time! The shopping and cuddles are definitely the best part.

Good luck with the garage sale this weekend, I hope it goes wonderfully.

Side note - you are so random! Haha!

Ashley
www.smithjohnston.blogspot.com

Ces't La Vie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well you are just a doll for leading people to me :) thanks, isn't that the saddest thing EVER?! And gross...

I'm so glad I didn't live in those times, but at the same time I bet they would think the same thing about our day and all of our plastic surgery and stuff huh?

xoxo
sara

ps
American Idol wont be American Idol without Simon...

Heidi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! that's such great news!!!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

First of all, the lady with the scary feet freaked me out and nearly made me throw up. Just sayin'.

Also, congratulations on becoming an aunt! Super exciting!

Miss Southern Prep said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just found your cute blog! Congratulations on becoming an aunt, that is so exciting!

Oh, and that lady's feet are scary! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...