Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Ramblings

Well here we are friends on ANOHTER Sunday night getting ready for another work week! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I did but my stars it was busy!!!
I really should have named this blog Random Ramblings because all my post are off the wall but I figure if you have read this blog then you are use to it!

I had a big savings day at Publix- I love when I save more than I spend! I had to include some pictures(sorry some of them are blurry because they are iPhone pictures)!

Since I stuck to my cleaning schedule this past week I had all day to do whatever I wanted! Love when that happens! My Mom and I ran a errands and ran into Pier One and I saw these(again super bad picture)
they are seat cushions with cute ribbon(who doesnt love some ribbon)  on them to tie them to the chair!
I thought it was super cute and I think they could be easy to make so I added them to my crafting list!

Do you pull ideas, recipes... out of magazines? We all know I love me a magazine so I have TONS of pull out so today I made this to be a mini filing system(labels tied to a crate-HEY, I am cheap)! I made these labels -Recipe, Bills, Ideas and I put cute hanging folders them and stacked the crates up and its pretty cute all together! You can click here to see the "Bills" tag!

My Garage Sale is in 2 weeks and I have lots to do! I have a whole lot of pricing to do and cleaning out to do! I love Garage Sales for some reason so I am a tad excited about! If you live in Nashville you should stop by! I would love to meet some of you Nashville bloggers!!

Alright I am off to fold some towels and then to bed! Doing the early morning gym trip tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You should so have a blog sale for your Non-Nashville bloggers! haha! I'm so close to you but a little to far to make it for a sale!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you stopped by mind so I could visit :)

I love love love to save at the grocery store-it's almost mandatory in my house since I'm buying for 6 people on a weekly basis.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooo, love the bins with the labels, great idea.

The seat cushions are so cute, hopefully they will be easy to make.

Glad to hear that you had a fantastic weekend!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I keep binders with clear sleeves for the tons of stuff I pull out of magazines...one binder is for recipes, another for home/garden ideas...I just started this a few months ago to control the piles of magazine pull-outs that I never seemed to look at again. Works pretty well for me. Good luck with your garage sale. :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

very impressed with your publix shopping trip. I love your tags that you made. Totally can tell you are a teacher.

Faith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You go girl!! That is SO awesome to have saved more than you spent. And what a cute idea for recipes!

Lana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great savings at Publix! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...