Monday, May 3, 2010

Spinning....

I am in full clean up mode today but really its so overwhelming that  I catch myself just standing there wondering where to clean next! Again I feel so blessed that this is all I have to clean up. My neighbors sister Tammy and her family are fighting off the water from entering their home- Please Pray for her and her family and their safety. My neighbors as well as Tammy's kids all go to DCA to school which is completly under water, what are they going to do to finish out the year? AAHH so many questions and worries....

They are going to start releasing water from the dam to try and help the lakes go down but there is so much water that there will be a lot of force and energy coming over the dam so they are very concerned from that. The Cumberland River is now flooding into downtown Nashville! So SCARY

Its going to be a long day of cleanup! Check out Sarah's blog and her pictures of Opryland Hotel! So Sad!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So, I've been following your blog all weekend and it has just made me sick to my stomach to look at your photos! It's all over the news up here in Indy...we were supposed to get the storms all weekend too but we didn't get hit like you guys did. I hope they are able to get the water out quick and safely, and without further damage

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, I'm just reading all your posts about the flood. This is so scary - I can't imagine what it's like for you all in TN. My prayers are with you!

Adrienne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it is very sad and I will tell you that it will be hard to get everything back to normal when Ike destroyed all of my favorite places in Galveston some never came back =( good luck

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just posted a few more pictures from Opryland and got a note from a friend that works at the Opry that it is up to the Grand Ole Opry stage AND just saw that the water is now up past the Country Music Hall of Fame downtwon. I just cannot believe this - and it keeps coming! my heart hurts!

♥ Becky ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will definitely be keeping you all in my prayers. What a horrible thing to have to go through. I hope things get better quick!!!

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope everything gets better. Tennessee is in my prayers, we've been watching the weather channel all day at work. The pictures are shocking.

Kelsey Claire @Lavender, Leopard, and Lace said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are in my prayers! Keep safe!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just can't seem to wrap my brain around this mess. It's easy to be her in the 'boro and not be apart of the destruction of Nashville. Then this evening they found that old couple and now my heart hurts again so badly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...