Monday, May 17, 2010

Tides of Hope and a Hot Mess!

Oh goodness I made it through another Monday, I hope you did too! LOL...

I love that Jackson, Baker and Lilly came over to tell me about their day! Really only Jackson told me about his day the other two were singing "I'm a Be.." which totally cracks me up! Jackson goes to DCA and that is where Hillary from Lady Antebellum went and well she just showed up in his class today! I WOULD HAVE DIED!! He was telling me about it and I asked him what she was wearing and well.... he didnt know! 
 That's so exciting! I was fired up for him!! Thanks Lilly and Baker I now have that song stuck in my head!

Did I tell you what Zoe got me for mothers day...

Cute...huh??

I was thinking this morning about how much time I spend on the computer and I was scared to know the answer! I am on the computer majority of the work day but when I get home and settle in that's when I blog, Facebook, Celebrity Gossip catch up(that should have been first on the list)... With that said I spend all day on the computer! What in the world did I do before I had my laptop? I cant even imagine. Then you factor in the iPhone and my whole life revolves around the Internet! SO SAD but whats even more sad is I am not the only person like this! Lets face it you are online reading this nonsense so you are an Internet junkie too! For giggles I am going to try and figure up how many hours I am online(I am not going to count work hours) during a 7 day period, I will say now if its an insane amount of hours then I wont post it!(JK) You should do it too just for fun(I Just realized I am weird and this may not be fun for you)! It would be interesting to know though but here is the real kicker what would you do in the time that you spent online-would your house be cleaner? would you workout(lets face it that would be a no)? would you watch more TV? Who knows but I am not going to do a week of no Internet to find out-lets not get carried away! I need my Celebrity Gossip...DARN IT!!!

Speaking of more TV I am going to start doing less TV because I just cant take it and its making me loose sleep! Ridiculous I know but its so true! For Example- Thursday night I watch my Greys Anatomy and it was a good episode and then it shows the the preview for next week and there was screaming, crying, bullets, blood, people yelling NNNOOO and BOOM I am all fired up texting Steph like a mad person to see if she saw it(of course she did as long as we have watched this show we text each other during it and if I am feeling sassy I will take it to Twitter)! We get through that and Private Practice comes on(keep in mind its 9pm) well within the first 30 min. I have cried, laughed, uncontrollably text Steph for 30 min(keep in mind I like to be in bed by 10-Laugh its OK I'm old)- In the last half of the show I am crying like someone just told me there is no more Celebrity Gossip- full on tears, snot and a box of Kleenex- crying so much that there is no texting(no fear she quit too so I know she is crying too)! The show goes off its now my bed time and I am a T Total hot mess! Not ready for bed I am crying then I lay in bed for an HOUR WORRYING about a TV character- Yes please sign me up for therapy! I wont even tell you about last night but it did involve the show  Brothers and Sisters and me staring at the alarm clock to 12:20am in a blurry haze because I was still crying over the stupid show! This is not something new either I begged my Mom to  let me miss school when 90210 went off the air because I just couldn't fathom life with it!
 I also faintly remembering being sad when Full House was over!

So I think I need to stick to my Reality Shows and leave the sitcoms for the weekends.... And let me be honest with you I just teared up even thinking about last nights Brothers and Sisters!

On a different note The Tides of Hope are here in Nashville-did you hear we had a flood? This program is AMAZING and yes in one of Internet sittings I emailed Tide and told them how awesome it is!  I went up there and took Sonic drinks and cupcakes to the volunteers(No I wasn't trying to give them a sugar high) and they were all so nice and it smelled like nice clean laundry-I love that!!

That's a lot of washers and dryers....
But thats a WHOLE LOT OF laundry!

18 comments:

Southerland Living said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thats great that Tide pitched in to help NASH!

Southerland Living said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that is great that Tide pitched in to help Nashville!!!

Ocean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You sound exactly like me. I stay up so late at night catching up on all my tv shows that I lose way too much sleep! I cried like a baby last week when I watched Private Practice.
I was also a HUGE fan of 90210 and thought it was the most horrible thing when it went off for good.
I remember crying when Growing Pains went off and also the Cosby Show. So, you are not alone. :)

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bawled during Private Practice too. I felt so bad for Betsy!! I was prepared for what was happening for Brothers and Sisters, but he was the only reason I watched it:)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that Tide of Hope is there! I have seen the commercial but heck you can't believe everything you see on TV.
I love celebrity gossip!! :>))

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG, for the last 10 minutes of Brothers and Sisters I had a stomach ache. Then I cried for at least 30 minutes when it was over. So sad!

I'm a stay at home mom and I am too afraid to add up how much time I'm online. I always tell my husband that it's my connection to the outside world. Hahaha!

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh girl, your posts always make me laugh:) Definitely needed! But just like you, I bawled at the end of Private Practice and just could NOT believe it!! I still can't haha!

Margaret said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those cups are absolutely adorable.

peace...

WithABigRedBow said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You seriously sound like me. I get so wrapped up in these shows, that I embarassingly lose touch with reality. I dread the end of Grey's, I don't know what I will do when I don't constantly know what is going on with Mer Der!
Also, Private Practice, I watched before I went to work BIG MISTAKE, haha my mascara was running all night!
Love your blog!

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So nice of you to take the Tide volunteers treats!

Hilary and I were actually Football Managers together in HS. She may kill me for sharing that! She would sing, all.the.time too!!

Happy almost Tuesday!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Brothers & Sisters!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Tide Loads of Hope is an INCREDIBLE program...what a wonderful thing for them to offer to families...and you are so generous to support them in their endeavors...makes me think I might just need to switch to Tide!! I switched to Dawn dish detergent when they pitched in and helped clean all the wildlife after the Exxon Valdez disaster...I'm willing to do whatever I can to support big businesses that do not forget the people who helped get them where they are.
I am a Grey's addict. What's even sadder than what you've described is that I cannot watch it week to week. I have to have an entire season at a time bc I absolutely cannot stand the wait between episodes. I know...I'm weird :)

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That 90210 picture makes me feel old! They graduated from HS the same year as me :(
I posted a video of Hillary singing with one of Jackson's friends on FB. I think I was as excited as him!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Private Practice seriously ripped my heart out! Dell seriously? How could they do that to poor little Betsy! Ugh. See I need to watch less TV too but I am so wrapped up in my Thursday nights that no other shows matter =) haha! Just like I dreamed what is going to happen on Grey's this week. I already have it all planned out too. Call me crazy, I don't care! lol.

The loads of hope is amazing. I have always loved their commercials. I am very happy to see that they made their way to Nashville!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, I cried over Brother's and Sisters too!! So sad. Another show I cryed about all night was this Sundays episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It was so sad!!

Whitney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for tide!! And you are too sweet for doing that :-) Sending love to you girl!xo

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

uugggghhh, brothers and sisters was awful. i guess i am totally out of the loop because i had no idea rob lowe wanted to leave the show and i am NOT happy about it. i love robert and kitty. love them. so freakin sad and i was a mess too becuase i was soooo not ready for that!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was obsessed and I mean obsessed with 90210!!!!!!! At the time I couldn't believe that tomorrow would come and ever be the same without it!

What an awesome thing Loads of Hope is doing! I have seen commercials about it on tv but your pics are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...