Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We Have Signage...

This post is short and sweet and meaningless!  I overslept this morning(could be because I didnt go to sleep till 2am) and it just totally thru my day off! I never over sleep so I am making a point to set 2 alarms!! To top off my crazy morning I BUSTED in the shower this morning-coconut in the shower= a death trap! The bruise is already a doozie!

All my shows are ending tonight!!! What am I going to do with myself! I will say I am Team Lee on Idol but I have a feeling Crystal has got it in the bag!!! They are both amazing singers so I think both of them will make it in the long run! I cant wait for Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis comes back on, he is my FAVORITE!!


Can you imagine being so addicted to drugs that your life is falling apart, so addicted that  you care more about your next fix then your son, so addicted that drugs are better than death...
I really do feel bad for Mindy McCready- she is obviously messed up and needs real help!! So sad....
 You just wonder how someone gets like that! I know her brothers and they are super nice guys and I am sure they are devestated by her actions- I really hope that she can get better!


We have signage! One more thing marked off the ole' Garage Sale to do list! I get a little anal about Garage Sales- some would say I am bossy but I am just being effeciant(my Mom will definitly say bossy)!

Remember these and then this happen- not a good mix! I guess I will be digging out and starting out...BUMMER! Guess I will be adding this to my to do list....

5 comments:

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE Flippin' Out!!!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE Flippin' Out!!!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Jeff Lewis too!! :>))

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth, I saw you on Amy's blog and wanted to say hello. I have enjoyed your blog so far. I am also a single mom with a daughter from China. My daughter is almost 12. We live in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario Canada. Come by and check out our blog if you wish.

Thanks for sharing and we have the same taste in TV shows. I love Jeff Lewis he is just great and a bit wacky! take care and have a good day.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can I just say that Jeff Lewis makes my heart happy? Oh my! And Zoila!!! LOVE her!
"Don't bite me Jeff!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...