Monday, June 14, 2010

Acie Doodle

My sleep issue showed its ugly head last night! I think I got a total of an hour of sleep last night! I literally watched the clock tick away from 1:50am-3:15am! I was miserable! All I could think about is how crummy I would feel today(and please know that I am sleep walking today and my eyes truly hurt when I blink)!
 Does this happen to you? What do you do?
I feel like if I turn on the TV it just makes it worse, if I turn on the light then I should just get up!  I was keeping Steph's bulldog and I didn't want to wake him up too(No need for us both to be miserable)! So I just laid there....UGH and I am paying for it today!

I never ever had sleep issues until I had my car wreck! I know its all the medicine I take that keeps me up sometimes but  I am hard headed like my Granny and I just don't want to take sleeping medicine! Lets be honest that's just headed down the road of Elvis- take something to sleep, taking something to wake up...its a slippery slope!
Im kidding, Im sleep deprived! I can usually tell around 7ish if I am going to have a hard time sleeping and I can take something then but when its 2am and you still aren't asleep and you have to get up at 5:30 taking a sleeping pill is not an option!
Now that  I have complained about this for 30 minutes to all my fabulous blog readers, I think I need to talk about something else! I will tell you there will be sleeping pills taken at 7 and in bed very soon after tonight(better get out my Elvis t-shirt to sleep in tonight)!


I am on a health kick! That's something about me-if I start something watch out because I am not stopping until its completed! Its crazy the amount of energy you have when you exercise and eat right! I know that I am old and I should already know this and I did but I chose to be lazy! I kinda think now its harder to be lazy then it is to be healthy. I like how I feel, I like the results and I am loving finding so many healthy recipes(calm down, I am working on a BIG ole recipe post now)!
 I say all this to say that Mom and I decided yesterday that we will be walking the Country Music half marathon next year!!! My Mom has lost a ton of weight and she walks daily so now we have a goal for all that walking! I think it will be exciting and I know its a year away but I feel like its a good far off goal to try and reach! We will set a time that we want to complete it in and all that fun stuff but we do know that we will be walking it in honor of my Pap-Paw-I know that he would be so proud of my Mom and I know that he will be watching and smiling the whole time!

(I wanted to share picture of my Pap-Paw, Mom and the late and great Acie doodle)




Is just the Titans or is it all NFL teams?? I feel like every other month we are hearing about fights at a strip club, shootings, drugs going on with one of our players!
Whats with these guys? By now they have to know that they are going to get busted for acting this way. They have to know by now that they are going to end up in the news for acting like this? I don't get it during the football season they strive to be role models but BAM take off that uniform and they turn into Crazy heathen's!
Oh me of my it just makes you wonder what this world is coming to! You can see our very own Crazy Titans QB in a fight in a strip club- he is the one in the white shirt.


Impressive, right? Great Role Model!

I saw this on Joys Hope blog and well I liked it and needed to read that today and wanted to share...



8 comments:

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

Politics and Pearls said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I needed that little inspiration :)

Michele said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Beth...I feel your pain. There are nights when I get may 1/2 hour to an hour of sleep total. I usually sleep with the TV on because Glenn snores so much...and then when I wake up I end up watching ESPN instead of trying to go back to sleep!

Last night I took 2 of Glenn's sleep aids...OMGosh, I was so groggy this morning...I did wake up, but was able to go right back to sleep...today I'm really groggy so don't know if I'll be doin that again!

Good luck with the marathon...

Hugz,
Michele

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Take your pills! You need some rest girl :) Also it's great y'all are doing the half-marathon!

The Farrar's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the Bible Verse. I needed it today!

Hope you got/get some rest! Just think...I'm up at that time EVERY morning. The joys of motherhood...but really, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love that boy more than life itself!

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was not sleeping and realized my room was not dark enough....plus I wear ear plugs now since I can wake at the drop of a pin
I saw scrap the meds. I bet if you eat well and exercise you body will turn itself around and let you sleep well!
Take care!

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate not being able to sleep! Especially if I have to get up early! Praying you get some sleep tonight!

Carolyn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We just got back from vacation and that meant trying to get used to Central Time while my body was 3 hours behind. After 4 nights of 4 hours or less of sleep, I took an OTC sleep aid, and that seemed to break the cycle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...