Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A bunch of Jumble and Piven!

I havent talked about the oil spill a lot because really there are no words but I will say this...

I think if they spent a little less time in Washington TALKING....
The spill is Louisiana Right?

And a little bit more time doing this...

We might have less of this....

Why are they always just talking? Admit you screwed up and you dont know what to do to fix it! Lets try and be proactive. When 9/11 happened people didnt stand around and talk after the plane hit the building, they didnt stand around and talk while people were rushing out the building, people didnt stand around talk 3 days after the building fell and people were looking for family members-People were in survival mode, volunteering, mourning, rescuing, cleaning, helping, volunteering...NOT flying to the White House to talk! I am glad that Obama has gone there to see the devestation but I hate to say it but this isnt his mess, he didnt make it so he shouldnt have to clean it up!


Did you know that it is June 16th! How in the world are we already in June, I mean I am pretty sure that I still have out some Christmas decorations! Its shocking how fast time goes by!! I was thinking today "Am I going to look by on my life wish that I had slowed down?" but what can you cut out to make more time? I really honestly do not know what I could cut out to have more time but I am really going to work on it! I don't think life is supposed to be about schedules, money, jobs, things, but more about the beauty of life and how lucky we are to even be here today! Wow that was deep-I don't know what came over me!

When I think of June I think of summer and warm weather! Well warm weather isn't the description of the weather in Nash Vegas...

Its just plain HOT! What they are not putting in the 7 day is 4000% humidity! There is nothing like stepping outside and within 10 minutes be completely sweating! Ah the JOYS of humidity....
Yesterday I had an adult moment-I am very aware that I am an adult but sometimes when it comes to purchasing something I dont really think about it therefore I suffer with impulse purchasing which leads to having things I dont need which leads to me having to have a Garage Sale-see it really does come full circle! Back to my "adult moment"(first let me say I have an issue with electronics I LOVE THEM and the NEWER THE BETTER) so the pre-order day of the new iPhone was boldly on my calendar yesterday! I set my alarm for 5am(you can judge its ok) so that I can order one before I am off to the gym! I login, go thru the motions and then I am asked to pick the data plan I want- I already have a data plan- I thought I could just order the phone, I am up for an upgrade this shouldn't change my plan RIGHT? I calmly close the computer, get ready for the gym, realize its to early to call Steph and see what she did at 12:01am when she ordered hers(that's right she stayed up to order hers-again its ok to judge)! Come to find out she didn't order it because you cant pre-order the white and that's the one she wants! I finally figured out what to do and understand the data plan changes and both the ATT and Apple sites are down so now I cant even order it! Its a phone I will order it tomorrow- so adult of me right?


I cant believe how many emails I got on my PINK post so I have another in the works!!

I kinda sort of love this guy....
Its Ari Jeremy Piven!

Did you know that Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough were dating?

Did you see this on the news? A women was jay walking and she got fired up and the cop punched her in the face! Bottom line in my book: Men don't hit women, what do you think?

"Um...Nicole... Something is wrong with your glasses people are staring"

I love this purse! So cute and its from ETSY! Love it even more!

12 comments:

Kelsey Claire @Lavender, Leopard, and Lace said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I completely agree with you about the oil spill! So annoying and makes my blood pressure boil! My hubby pre-ordered my phone yesterday. I wanted the white, but he says I have to put the most protective case on it because I am a clutz so no one will know what color it is! Yeah for new phones and being adults.

Brittney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The oil spill is just heart breaking, but all I knew about it was what I was hearing on the news...until I read this blog post on one of the blogs I read - check it out if you want. :)

http://meandmysoldierman.blogspot.com/2010/06/everybody-needs-somebodyto-hate.html

I'm so excited about the new iPhone, but since our contract isn't up until November, I guess I'll have to wait until then. I read about the data changes a couple weeks ago - did you go with the higher one? Right now, since I'm an old customer I have the unlimited, but I think I'm going to switch it to save a few bucks...

I sympathize with the heat where you are. I'm in South Texas, 5 miles from Mexico and it's been breaking the darn 100s! I will have a heat stroke soon.

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I live in Terrebonne Parish, South Louisiana, and right now we are helpless to the oil that has been ruining our wildlife, our marshes, and our work force down here.

This might not be Obama's mess, but he should have to clean it up.
We look to our leaders to help us out over here and a lot of us who want to just go out and get grimy and go help can't because of the government's red tape and standards on what we can and can't do to help. It's his responsibility just as much as it is ours to clean up and restore our coast while the threat isn't even finished, and none of us caused it. We just have to take what's been dealt to us.... again.

The best a lot of us can do right now is just pray that God help our crisis, the people in need, and those who are responsible in aid in helping those of us who's state, economy, and jobs are in danger.

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree, Obama didn't make the mess so he shouldn't have to clean it up, but could you imagine if he didn't even try? It would be a media firestorm against him. But they really all should do something by now.

Lana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that purse...so cute! I agree about the oil spill!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

As I started my program in School Administration, I realized how useless most administrations are...of any kind! So many meetings and committees...so annoying!

I had no idea about Seacrest and Hough...kinda love it!

The cop thing? I'm kind of thinking there had to be more to it...who knows? I am slow to judge things based on a few images, ya know?

EL said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my goodness i didnt know Seacrest had a lady friend!!

yes men should never hit women, i saw that clip and was shocked! it looked like the cop hit her so hard! crazy! on a lighter note, that purse is super cute!

Jesse and Marissa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I COMPLETELY AGREE about the oil spill! I am going to be play devil's advocate though and say that that cop probably shouldn't have hit her that way, but the police around WA have been on high alert since 4 were gunned down in a coffee shop, 2 were shot (one killed) just sitting on the side of the road in a police car, and one shot after a traffic incident... All in less than a 6 month period of time. They didn't even find the last cop until hours later STILL alive but shot in the head. I can't say that those girls weren't being ABSOLUTELY ridiculous either. He maybe should've thought of a different way of doing things...but if I had to choose, I would chose the cop's side!

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Um, LOVE that purse!!!

What did you find out about the data plans? Can we not keep the unlimited if we are currently on it? :(

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where do I find the purse on Etsy? I want one too!!

OurLittleBlessingS said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OK. so i totally agree about the oil spill.
i love your blog b/c you follow and POST celebrity gossip(um thanks!!!).
and THAT PURSE IS STINKING CUTE!!!
jess

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute purse!

About the police officer, hit thing. She should have never a) interfered w/ her friend's arrest b) pushed a police officer. She's totally in the wrong...she later apologized to him, so it appears she knows it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...