Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday Fives: Your 5 Favorite Songs!!!

This weeks Friday Five is your 5 favorite songs ever!!!!
Just Me and My Life


Tim McGraw and Faith Hill-Its your Love 
Love it and to this day if I hear it I will always sing along! I remember seeing them in concert in Chattanooga and they sang this song before it had even come out yet and everyone went crazy over it! I think it will always be a country classic!



Guns are Roses- Sweet Child of Mine
Every single time I hear this song I think of my friend Morgan! He is just one of those guys that EVERYONE loves! He will go nuts every time he would hear this song and dance and carry on and it always cracks me up! So every time I hear it I smile and think of him!


Dixie Chicks- Wide Open Spaces
I was a Freshman in College when the Dixie Chicks hit it big and we were having the times of our lives and EVERYONE loved them! It was on of those cds that every song was great so everyone was always playing it and singing along! When I hear Wide Open Spaces I smile and think of the Good Ole' Lipscomb University! Fun Times!! 


Garth Brooks- The Dance
Who didn't love that song! Everyone would always sing along and get all into it and thats how you know you have a hit song! To this day you know that they still play this song at the skating rink for "couples skate"!!! 



Dave Matthews- Crash
In my opinion Dave Matthews can do know wrong! My iPod is filled with Dave Matthews old and new! They are classic and I love it!!! 


Oh my stars I could go on for days with this topic but I will stop here!!
 Next Weeks five is Random Questions so here they are if you want to plan ahead.....
1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
2.If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?
3.What is your favorite candy or candy bar?
4.Have your ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an"As seen on TV item"?
5. Whats the movie you ALWAYS cry at??



OK you know the drill...Link up and play along! Happy Friday! Dont forget if you dont have a blog you can play along by just leaving your answers in my comments!! 

13 comments:

♥ Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great list! This was hard... there are so many GREAT songs! I did my best though, but have already thought of ten others that I should have battled with a little more! I love these though! Can't wait to see everyone elses!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooooh! I love Sweet Child and The Dance...great picks!!!

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wide Open spaces makes me want to take a deep breath and relax every time I hear the song!


and The Dance gives me chills no matter how many times I've heard it!

Great picks!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG x 10 - Love your list! It's Your Love - gets me every time. Maybe it's because that came out right after they got together.
This one was a hard topic to narrow down. Well, I actually didn't seeing as I posted 20 songs!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your Friday 5's! I'm going to be a regular, I have a feeling - I'm your newest follower! Super cute blog :) Love it!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was a junior in college when Wide Open Spaces came out, but me and my two besties were transferring to a university, so it reminds me of the same thing. And OMG, The Dance. LOVE GB!!!

JENNIFER ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I left you an award on my blog :)

Erin @ Sassin' Southern Style said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, girl. If you and I were ever on a deserted island together, we could each share an iPod ear bud because I love all of those songs, too!

PS - I'm glad someone else does the tank top thing I confessed in my post! =)

Kathryn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are all definitely some of my favorites! I'll have to think about this for a while before I make my "official" post.

Happy weekend!

Mary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Man! What great songs!

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your favorite songs especially "The Dance"!

Tricia Nae said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh...GNR Sweet Child O' Mine...is my FAVORITE SONG EVER!! :)

the hoppe pad said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love The Dance!! Memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...