Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday Fives...


Just Me and My Life

If I was stuck on an island I better be with some people because I am not very outdoorsy so I don't think I would even make it 5 days! So I am going to make this list based on a "cool" island with fruity drinks and beach chairs...

1. I am gonna need my iPhone- even if it doesnt have service I can still play Bejeweled and Solitaire!! Last night my little brother was saying he is getting the $29 phone at Sprint and dropping the blackberry because he never uses it! I started getting heart palpitations just thinking about not having my phone-as it was chiming in the background with a new email!

2. Im going to need my bestie there with me! I can only imagine the nonsense we would get into if were stuck on an island with fruity drinks! All we do is Laugh so I figure we can be stranded and laugh!

3. I like to floss so I will have to have me some dental floss! How weird is that??

I googled pictures of floss and this is what came up! Is this something I need to order???

4. I am also going to need my camera! If there are fruity drinks, the bestie and outdoors I am going to need to be able to capture the craziness!
5. I am definitely going to need my Camel Bak! I usually don't go to many places without it! I will also have my Crystal Lights to go...seriously LOVE them!!
Maybe I should have said sunscreen, towel, flare gun, medicine, chap stick.... Nah my list is more fun! Oh yeah I will need my Aviators....


Make you a list of what 5 things you will need on an island and link up for some Friday Blog Fun!!!(that just made me sound like a blog cheerleader or something)



10 comments:

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So fun! I 100% agree with you on the iPhone addiction. It's an extention of my body!

River said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't care for iPhone I need my ipod cos I need the full memory on that :) Every time I hear this question I think about my ipod and the whole sunscreen,towel,etc pack cos I'm already stuck in an island I don't wanna deal with burned skin, dry lips and all that pain. I also need some people who know what they are doing too =)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's this tiny place in Mt. Juliet called El Rey and we LOVE it. The food is good and the drinks are strong haha!

ellejaysays said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Whoa- cupcake flavored floss?? I think I need to get me some of that!!

Lori said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi~ I'm a new follower! Loved your list. Cupcake flavored floss sounds pretty awesome! :)

Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Umm, WHERE did you find a houndstooth Camelbak bottle??! I went to U of Alabama, and I need that in my water bottle collection IMMEDIATELY!

Tarryn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wonder if the dental floss flavor is good?!?!? I agree with the iphone and sunglasses and well everything!! Have a fun and fabulous weekend!!

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that cupcake floss looks interesting! lol!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I blogged about my bling!

http://mrandmrssmith920.blogspot.com/2010/06/bragging-about-my-bling.html

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth!! I see you have a little Yorkie too??!! Aren't they just the sweetest little boogers ever? Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following :) I noticed that we're both posting for Ash next week! I can't wait! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, lady! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...