Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fives....

Just Me and My Life
This weeks Friday Five is if you could have lunch with any 5 people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which 5 people would you choose?

1. My first person would be George Bush(the 2nd one)! I would love to sit down and talk to him about some of the choices he made, what he thinks about the bad rap he has, I would ask him what he thinks about Obama and the job he is doing, I would thank him for being so strong and confident on September 11th, I would ask him what he thinks about where we are now as a country, I would ask him about the debt we are in as a country,I would ask him about the oil spill, I would ask him about his family life and I would ask him about life behind the scenes of the White House.



2.My next person would have to be Elvis! I just want to hear his story-beginning to end! I want to find out how it all fell apart for him! I would ask him if he could give any advice to Lindsey Lohan(I think she is this generations Elvis) and what it would it be! There are so many things I could ask him!!

3.OF COURSSSEEEE I am going to need a one on one day(forget the lunch I am going for all 3 meals with the Anderson) with my Silver Fox....





OH Sorry I got a little carried away with my Anderson Cooper picture getting! There is only one question I would ask the Anderson "Will you Marry Me"?

4. I would like to speak with Jesse James or Tiger for that matter. I would like to ask him them lots of questions but my main one would be "why did you think that you wouldn't get caught"! I have major anger issues when it comes to cheating and I would like to know Why? Why be a coward- why not leave your wife, break up you family, loose the respect of children and friends all that so that you can sleep around? Be a Man and break up your family rather then run to bed with whoever with your tail tucked between your legs and be a coward(just laying it out that there tonight aren't I-Between this and ole' George Bush up there I will be back to just my Mom, Granny and Uncle reading this blog)!
Truely out of my 5 I would like to have this conversation more than any other(even over that hunky Silver Fox, check out his guns in that workout picture-WOW)-Maybe I could have conversation with Jesse with the Anderson sitting beside me like a happy couple like an interview!



5.My last one would have to be the late DJ AM- do you remember that guy. He was in the plane crash with Travis Barker(the drummer), AM is the one in the red.

I remember reading an interview he did a long time ago and ever since then I thought he was a stand up guy! He taught himself his djing talent and he stuck with it! He fought through drugs and  made it, he had gastric bypass surgery and totally turned his life around, he was engaged to Nicole Richie, he was a very well respected musician, he helped various kid homes and rehab programs to help kids quit drugs and get into music... From what I saw of him and read of him I thought he was a great guy that got a second chance at life after his plane crash. I just wonder what he was thinking the night he died-was it an accident, was it suicide...
I know its morbid but I just kinda want to know. I remember when he was on Ellen and he just talked about how grateful he was to just have life, to be on this earth and that was before his plane crash!


Its wouldn't be a true Friday 5's if I didn't throw in a few extra...


Lets be real I Just want to be friends with Kelly Ripa-she cracks me up!

I just want to have a divide and conquer about Mady's Discipline plan with Kate Gosselin! To be such a hard core lady and then to let her kid act that way...there just seems like a lot we need to talk about(don't you like how I seem like I can totally help her!)


Oh Bernie Madoff! WHY oh WHY! I wont type on here what I would ask him because my Granny would get upset with my bad language but man what a scum bag(insert your own foul language)!

Steve Jobs-CEO of Apple-I mean this guy...WOW I just want to sit in his presence with Anderson!

Megan Kelly on FoxNews! I love her she will just lay it out there and tell it how it really is! I feel like we might have a lot in common- I saw a picture of her with her Louis Vuitton Bag. Megan Kelly for PRESIDENT!



Of course I am going to have a little chat with the Miss Lady GaGa! The thought of that makes me nervous and my stomach hurt-she scares me but I have a lot to ask her!


                                                I would love a little sit down with the Anderson(humor me)

Ok friends you know the drill Link Up so I can come over to your blog and be nosey about who you want to interview!!

9 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

goodness i love anderson cooper!

Mrs. Alex P said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmmmm Mmmmm, first of all...thank you for starting my day looking at Anderson...oh how i love him too!

I honestly laughed out loud at "divide and conquer about Mady's Discipline plan" ... so true!

Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love Anderson Cooper - he is hot, isn't he? !!!!!

And i agree about Kate Gosselin and Mady! And about Tiger and Jesse James! Oh how I think we'd get along - we seem to think alot alike :)_

Happy Friday!

Andrea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Anderson Cooper, he is gorgeous!

♥ Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, wow! I hate to break it to you like this, but you know the "hubs" I refer to in my blog... well, his name is Anderson, and he's actually MY Silver fox... so, yeah... it's not going to happen for you, sorry. I appreciate the compliment though :)

Honestly, HE IS A SEXY BEAST! I'm telling my hubs that someone else has a crush on him, because I get made fun of ALL the time!

Wiz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Anderson Cooper! I Tivo Regis and Kelly everyday and love when he is on there with KellY!

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

anderson cooper is so sexy!! and he is so funny, he co-hosts on regis and kelly every now and then and he just makes me laugh!

i, too, would love to be friends with kelly ripa!! she seems so mellow and down-to-earth.

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, yes, yes Anderson! I think Kate and Steve are good choices too, but I don't think I could control myself at lunch with Jesse, Tiger or Bernie!!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bush? Really? Hahaha. I hate that guy. And I'm pretty sure Anderson Cooper is gay. Nice to look at though. And I'm TOTALLY with you on this Kate Gosselin thing with Maddy. What is that little brat's problem and why doesn't Kate care to control it? We should definitely have an intervention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...