Monday, June 21, 2010

Its getting HOT in HEEERREEE.....

Oh me Oh My....
Here is the temperature in NashVegas 

and guess what folks... NO AC! The air was out at the office ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Thankfully we work in a great building and they were on it first thing this morning but it was still stifling at noon! Some of the offices  that have windows facing the morning sun were reading 92 degrees! IT was HOT!! All the women were freaking out I mean this isn't option-these conditions could be deathly(for a high maintenance gal that was still hot from the gym)!  I decided that I drove all the way here and I have stuff to do I was going to tough it out- Nothing like sweating in your work pants at your desk in  your leather chair- UGH! I wonder if workman's comp would cover the carpel tunnel I got from fanning myself? It did cool down but by the time it did I was done and OVER IT and could have been teetering with the idea of a heat stroke!!

Did you see this story? Flossy(what I call people that I dont know there name) here left her $8.3 million Miami mansion and a $3 million trust fund to her three dogs and $1 million to her son. Really???? I dont understand this! What does she think that those dogs are going to do with that money? I guess it takes all kinds!! I am sure the dogs will make the right choice and donate the money to a great charity(enter sarcasm), what a fruit loop! 

Happy Birthday- Wait is it really Happy? 
My birthday is coming up at the end of July and I just don't look forward to it! I have never liked birthdays and it drives my bestie CRAZY!! I will never let her go all out or get anyone together, she is lucky if I even acknowledge my birthday at all! I have told her that his year we can do a LOW KEY birthday dinner with some friends- I think that will be fun and lets face it we will be going to Cantina Laredo so you know I am in!
Is it just me, is anyone else like this with their birthdays?

This weeks topic is Top 2 Reality TV shows you would be on...

1. Sign me up for the Real Housewives of New York! There is plenty I could tell that crazy look Kelly!! What is wrong with her????

2. I could so be the nanny on Kate Plus 8! Oh that little Mady better watch out because I will whip her in to shape in a heart beat! She drives me insane with her behavior!!

13 comments:

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good picks! :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I melted today in the 'Boro. It was awful.

Tickled Pink said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

good pics!! im not sure i could handle kate though-- i would totally be on the show if it were just kids :)

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so with you on the reality shows. There should be an intervention show for the people on their.

Brandi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally call everyone "flossy" as well! Maybe it's a Tennessee thing! :)

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i'm totally with you on being a nanny on kate plus 8.... i would love it!

Kate said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I definitely liked RHNY better before Kelly was on!

MommyLovesStilettos said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

See I love birthdays. I love making a big deal out of everyone's birthdays and I love it when people make a big deal out of mine. :)

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Man! Sorry about the AC going out, you're tougher than I am I totally would've gone home!!

Swing by my blog today and enter the giveaway!

Aly @ Analyze This said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha! I love that you want to be on KP8!! LOL!!!

Kate needs a good slap in the booty, too!

mjellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Early Birthday!
You are a better woman than I am - I would have PROMPTLY left my office with no AC - haha!

Mady drives me crazy too - she is just not nice. But, I probably wouldn't be very nice if I had to share my parents with 7 brothers and sisters either..tee hee!

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stopping by from top 2 tuesday! Just love your blog! And your choices :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh girl you better celebrate your birthday!! I personally celebrate mine all month long. I dont have a day, I have a month!! Get your butt out there and celebrate, think of it as celebrating life!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...