Thursday, June 3, 2010

June's Friday Five Schedule... Is it really already June?

Just Me and My Life




Here is Junes Friday Fives! You can find the schedule on the right sidebar of my blog!

June 4th-If you were stranded on an island , what are the five things would you just have to have?
June 11th-If you could have lunch with any 5 people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which 5 people would you choose?
June 18th-What are your 5 most FAVORITE songs ever?
June 25th- 5 Random Questions by Me:
1. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
2.If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?
3.What is your favorite candy or candy bar?
4.Have your ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an"As seen on TV item"?
5. Whats the movie you ALWAYS cry at??

3 comments:

Morgan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm excited to participate. I haven't done it before!

I'maNolaGirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooohh!! These are all such great questions. I'll be participating next Friday. I have a week to get thinking...

Abi @ the Princess Diaries said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, Beth! You are the bomb!! :-) I love that you are giving out the schedule fot Friday Fives!!! I hated that I couldn't participate sometimes due to lack of time but this is absolutely fabulous to know in advance. Thank you, thank you, thank you and they look all so wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...