Friday, June 11, 2010

Just one Random Friday Night....

I cant stop yawning! How sad is that!! It was just a few years ago that on Fridays I didnt even start getting ready for a night on the town till 9pm, OH... how times change!

Let me tell you I think today's Friday Fives was one of my favorites!! I loved reading everyone's list!
You will be shocked to know that I already have July's Friday Fives schedule already made! Did I say July? Oh I cant believe its July-I will be turning 30 in July-DEPRESSING!
Anyways I will be posting that schedule soon!

Its time for a gym story! Again I am not a gym talker when I first get there- for example I saw someone there this morning that I know my Moms neighbor and I just totally acted like I never saw him-isnt that awful- I just feel like people aren't there to talk especially that early!
 Anyways, Fridays are my favorite mornings because its usually never crowded so you can get in,get out and you have free reign over the machines. I am on my elliptical half way done and these 2 guys of course get on right next to me and for some reason I felt compelled to keep the same pace as them. Well lets just say there wasn't one part of my body that wasn't sweaty and now my whole body hurts! I truly intensified my workout this morning... WOW!

The whole reason I am writing this random Friday night post is because I can show these pictures....


Of course the pictures are of Lady GaGa!
I saw this on the news so I just wanted to share. This is what she wore to a Mets game-you see in the top picture she had a bra on and you see in the other one she had one jeweled underwear.
What if you took your kids to that game and you saw that! I mean what in the world??
Apparently she got angry and flipping the bird and yelling and busted up in Jerry Sinefilds box.
I know that I talk about her a lot but  I dont get her but maybe that is what she wants- its just Odd to me!

9 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey! I'm a new follower :)

Lady gaga is WEIRD. I do love her music and my daughter thinks she's so awesome but her fashion sense is just STRANGE. Who wears that to a sporting event???? SO weird.

Kelly Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha I know! I feel so lame on weekends now because I'm yawning by 8! I saw this on O'Reilly and she was flipping off the photographers. You're at a baseball game, the cameras aren't there for you!! haah She drives me nuts!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha! I totally don't talk to people at the gym either. I'm usually sweating like a dude and would rather just be left alone so I'm sure others feel the same way. Lady Gaga is a little odd to say the least!

Kaitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cannot believe what Lady GaGa is wearing in those photos!! I just seriously can't believe that has become acceptable (by some) to wear in public! You're right, what about children?! What kind of message is that sending to their young and impressionable minds? Not appropriate!

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lady Gaga Is what my momma likes to say "messed up in the head". HAHA! She is bizarre!

jenn@peacelovemommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i think she got hit in the head with a few too many telephones or paparazzi cameras. like. if that remotely looked good okay.but not okay. if i wore that would they have let me in? hmm i wonder.

i think im calling the ball field

Ps. my hubz and the i totally went GROCERY shopping last night... friday means CRAP anymore

SpitFire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lady GaGa IS scary. My Mom fondly refers to her as Lady Gag-Me. lol. I love your Friday Meme! I ran into it today, so I'm too late, but I'm totally participating next week. And you got a new follower!

Ms. Emily Ann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey just came across your blog and started following you :)It's super cute! I agree - hate talking at the gym, and can not figure our Gaga - must admit I like her music though, speaking of the gym, it's great pump up music during cardio!

♥ Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loves me some Gaga!

Oh, and I love your blog, so there's something for it over at mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...