Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh Me Oh My...

I have been so off this week on what day it is! On my way home I noticed all the trash cans out and  I realized it was Thursday- how sad is that! I don't have a lot planned for the weekend-sometimes those are the best weekends to have!! I need to clean my craft room- its a big ole mess up there! We are going to be having a girls day soon and it seems that we congregate up there so it has to be cleaned! I am in the middle of like 5 different projects and I need to get those wrapped up-pictures soon to come! One of my projects is making a fun picture wall! And I have Photoshop Elements 7 and I FINALLY figured out how to brighten eye color! I was beside myself! I am basically just teaching myself how to use it but I have gotten a lot tips from MckMama and The Pioneer Woman(have I told you that I tweeted with her yesterday? Well I did and I was giddy)! Both of these ladies have done some great Photoshop lessons on their blogs and I love it!!!


I am adding something else to my wish list(which includes 1.iPad ) and number 2 is the fitbit.

Does anyone have this thing or even heard about it? I am loving it and all the reviews are amazing but I worry because how do we not know that the fitbit people didnt get on there and write all the reviews(weird I know but could be so true)! If you have it let me know!!!

I have found a new show, shocking I know! Selling New York on HGTV(comes on Thursday nights)! I mean this show was made for me- its about real  estate and New York City-LOVE IT!! Its shocking how much money it cost to live there.

I mean look at that bedroom! Most NYC apartments aren't even that big!! LOVE IT...

So I am going to throw in some celebrity gossip-its been awhile since the last time I blogged about it( frankly I am little lost on blogging topics-Don't be so shocked it wont last long)!

Oh Me she is BBBAAACCKKK!
"Um, Miss GaGa you forgot to put your clothes on Sweetie"!
Oh Tara, Tara,Tara.... I think its time to take the MAC eyeliner class-just a thought?  I'm a little concerned about  who did your plastic surgery-just a thought if a doctor offers buy one get one free you need to say Thanks and RUN the other way-if not you might end up like this....

LeAnn, just want to let you know that even though you admit you did wrong and take responsibility for your terrible choices doesn't not make you a home wrecker-OK?

Lets be honest everyone loved Friends! Who do we need to talk to about a Friends Movie- I would even settle for a TV movie!!!


I am having some sort of love fest for Lee! I don't get it but I will admit to buying a few of his Idol performances on iTunes(not quite stalker but I am aware there could be a problem, that's the first step right?) Rumor has it that Bret Michaels could be replacing Simon-I don't know how I feel about this but if Bret could take off the bandanna I might be able to decide better! If anyone cares I think Harry Connick Jr. should replace Simon he cracked me up when he was on the show-


10 comments:

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great post, so much I agree with!!!
Harry on Idol would be amazing, I loved him as a guest mentor...plus easy on the eyes!!!!


Ok, Tara Reid that skinny is disturbing..eat girl eat!!! Her boobies look like she had a few kids, mine look better than that after 3 kids! GEt a refund !!

CJ Sime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want a fitbit!!! This is the first place I have seen it.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I read the LeAnn Rimes thing too! Are we just supposed to say "ok, fine, you're sorry and it's all good"? I don't think so! And Tara Reid looks scary...

The Lawton's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Selling NY! One day I will move there!!!
and that Tara looks a hot mess!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lots of fun things in this post. I am most interested in the fitbit!!!

Daphne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did you really get to tweet with Ree (a.k.a as the Pioneer Woman???) I'm completely jealous LOL I love her and have been stalking her blog for awhile now. :)

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh...I'm very in to that Fitbit...haven't heard anything more though. Sorry!

Your Pioneer Woman link goes to MckMama...just thought I'd mention that. You are tres cool for hanging with P.W. though!

I'm kind of over Bret Michaels at this point.

Poor Tara...so sad.

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, too much to comment on!
- I LOVED Harry on Idol and he would make a GREAT Simon replacement.
- You don't want Bret to take off the bandana - I think he's balding.
- I LOVE LEE and could possible become a stalker as well. There's something about a good looking guy that can sing that makes me all mushy inside and crazy!
- I just read an article yesterday where Courtney Cox was talking about a Friends movie possibility.
- Selling NY is MY new fav show too! I daydream about being rish enough to have vacation homes in NYC and on the beach.

Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too funny!! I'm going to have to look into that Fitbit thing - I don't know what it is but it looks interesting. I would looove a Friends movie!! Really, who do we need to talk to about that?!

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

*Love me some Lee, too !
*Brett on Idol ? Not sure, but I did enjoy watching him on the Apprentice & I hope he fares well with his recent health scares.
*LeAnn...irks me.
*Love reading your posts. You are too funny.
Jackie Carl (Marion, IN)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...