Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ready or Not....

I wont even give you the here we are again on a Sunday night getting ready for ANOTHER week.... I am guessing you all feel the same way about the Sunday night blues! I have a crazy busy week so I just need to go ahead and gear up for it!

It was a  low key weekend with errands, cleaning and relaxing! Sometimes you just need a weekend like that! Its been HOT here in the big NashVegas but this afternoon is was perfection! Which called for some deck time with some magazines and my new favorite drink! Its Target brand, $.65 and 0 calories!! Yum!!!

I am not a dress wearer usually but I got one today at Target! We will see how long it hangs in the closet before I take it back! Sorry for the bad the picture I took it from the Target website...


Of course I am watching Kate plus 8! I have to I have way to much invested in this show to not watch it!!  Kate still annoys me but the kids are cute! I am not scared to say it that Mady needs a big ole' spanking- divorced parents or not she needs a spanking! If I would have thrown that towel at my Mom like she did- Oh my stars it would have been a disaster! Just my thoughts about her....

Every time I talk about this I get emails, comments, blah blah blah... BUT I think everyone has their own opinion about this family! We have opinions because they throw themselves out there for us to judge! I do think she is FAME hungry(I mean she People, Meredith Vierra... on her show) but I think in her heart she really does want to do whats best for her kids. Think about show business is the really the only business that can afford 8 college tuitions at the same time! Who knows again its opinions but I do wonder if Jon is watching and kicking himself??? Im sure we will never know.

Okie Dokie(that looks weird typed out)  I am off to fold laundry, pack a lunch and lay out gym clothes.... Ready or not here I come Monday!

12 comments:

Meagan@Megs7827 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I watched the first hour and am reading her book right now. I think she loves her kids and tries to do her best.

Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can only imagine what he's doing! I mean, those are his kids, and I think [HOPE] he's kicking himself over missing out on their lives, not just the money.

Isn't it addicting?

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thats my absolute favorite drink!!

xo

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

nothing but LOVE for Kate coming from me!! I am a fan of the show too!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dresses rock...if you can get into it, you'll love it! I watched Kate last night...first, I think she's heavily medicated...maybe not during the trip, but when she's doing that narration? Yes.

Second, I wanted to see the kids and I agree with you about Maddie...although they only show the bad about her...kind of sucks for her that her best friend isn't doing the editing!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I switched between that and the Next Food Network Star. How will I ever watch both? And I agree...Mady does need a spanking, but has needed one for a long time.

Mrs. Pick said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love sparkling water! The Target brand is good but Kroger has a brand called Crystal Clear. CC has more yummy flavors than Target----I highly recommend it!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like Kate Gosselin. I think if you have 8 kids you are allowed to say and do what you want. The only reason she's "fame hungry" is because she's trying to earn a living for her children. no other job would pay her that much and allow her time with her kids. Even dancing with the stars paid her like $500,000 and she was only away for a few weeks. who would say no to that?

Lana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I also really like Kate Plus 8! I think the children are so pretty!

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think that she's doing what's best for her family and if that means having her life on displayed so be it. More power to her for doing what she thinks is best despite what others have to say. Her kids are adorable but I have to agree that Mady's quite a handful.

Mary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kate is so very annoying, but the kids ARE so darned cute! I agree with you on Mady, too. I guess she can't spank her on tv...she'd be in a whole heap of trouble...unfortunately.

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree with your opinions of Kate 100%. Fame hungry, yes but a good mom looking out for her kids at the same time. Cute dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...