Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rundown...

Hello Sunday night(again)! Did everyone have a great weekend?

I had a great and super busy weekend but it was fun!! Saturday I had some friends over for a Taco Salad/Banner making for Annistons first birthday get together(I really cant believe she is almost a year old)!!! Wasnt it just yesterday that Jayne was pregnant??
 Anyways we got the cupcake toppers cut out and put togethe and then I packed up the Cricut, the cartridges and gluesticks and loaded it in the truck of Jaynes car! Let me tell you something that gitl has mastered the Cricut....


How cute is that!! She did that in one night! Im proud of you Miss Jayne!

Let me tell you last night I braved the storm! It was serious- I havent seen lightening like that in FOREVER! I dont do storms but I was to scared to run  outside to the neighbors! It only lasted about 45 miunutes but it dropped some major rain and some big time thunder!

Sweet little Jackson is finally old enough to go church  camp and today he left so I had a big time with little Miss Lilly- poor thing I drug her all over NashVegas to get some errands run but we did stop and make a little time for this...

It was cute! I liked it and let me tell you I almost teared up but I was able to pull it together! I taught Miss Lilly a little trick about saving money- Target candy is ALOT cheaper than the movies candy! She was ready freddy...


I am telling you that girl was so into that movie! I dont think she took her eyes off the screen once! She was so good!

Thats all I got for ya tonight! I am off to bed- gym first thing in the morning!!

Oh wait I almost forgot...


No Words....
Wait...Yes I do....PUT ON A SHIRT!!!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lady Gaga totally freaks me out too! LOVE the banner! SO CUTE!

Meagan@Megs7827 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How did she do that in one night?! I'm jealous!

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I love the banner! I have heard that Toy Story 3 is great. Like everyone I talk to is raving about it! I think I'm gonna have to go.

I've already seen that Gaga picture on someone's blog this weekend. There really are no words. I still love her though and all her weirdness, lol. You would think, though, after she took the tumble in her black shoes like those she wouldn't wear them in white too. Oh, Gaga, she never ceases to amaze me!

Annie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Gaga lol What will she wear next?

Kaitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lady GaGa is WACK! Ha! I love the pictures you find of her-she must not have been taught how to dress appropriately for public places!

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to see that movie so bad!!!!!
We head to Walmart before the movie...I wish we had a target!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your rundown - I need to learn to simplify mine a tad! The cricut creation is fab, make sure she knows! I do the same thing with movie candy - pack it in from elsewhere :)

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is she braving huge platforms again?! Did she not just smash her face in?

Oh and yes - put on a skirt.

Ashley

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is not a flattering face on my Lilly :) I'll have to tell her to avoid makin that face ever again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...