Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trend Alerts and More....Oh My!

I cant believe how many emails I got on my Pink post! I have to say that it might be one of my favorites!! Its so fun and cheery(am I tooting my own horn? Oh well...)! Thanks for all the comments and emails, maybe I will start doing post like that more often-who am I am kidding I probably wont but its a nice thought( I am feeling sassy tonight)!
I am having brain loss lately! Today I forgot to take my purse to work? How weird is that, I have a Louis I dont ever forget my purse(well I did that one time in the Target parking lot,click here to read all about when your done reading this post-the agony its caused my life)! Yesterday I get home from work  and there was water on the kitchen floor, I look around and I left the freezzer door cracked ALL DAY! Maybe its the diet I am on.... LOL...I will blame it on that-sounds good to me!
I like Whitney from The City! I think her and Lauren are the only ones from the The Hills that took that oppurtunity and ran with it! Whitney has made in the fashion world and in New York City(lucky)! BUT I have seen a lot of pictures lately of her in these shoes. I dont like them! They look like the shoes that my dad wears? I dont get it....


And Nicky Hilton is wearing them...

Even Sienna is wearing them....
Speaking of Sienna Miller did you know that she is back with good ole Jude Law? Sienna I just want to give you a quick reminder...
"Sweetie did you forget that he cheated on you with the kids nanny, did you forget that the whole world knows that he cheated with the nanny? If you did I want to be here to remind you that your little boyfriend there cheated on you with his kids nanny but surely you havent forgotten, have you?!"

OK check this out Coach chose some random ole bloggers to create some bags for them! Can you imagine getting an email(how sad I just went straight for an email, does anyone still use the phone for business??)  from Coach asking you to come work for them! I WOULD DIE!!! I can so see my friend Jayne doing this! The bags are beyond precious but this one is my favorite...

Emily over at Cupcakes and Cashmere was chosen and this is the bag she created! Do you not love it?

This is the inspiration bord that she used in designing her bag
Here it all is again! I love it! I cant even imagine being chosen to do that!

You can head over to Brown Eyed Belle to see the other 3 bloggers that were chosen(but my goodness wait to go visit her till your done reading the reviting post I have written)! Its the small things that excite me... Dont worry I am not going to get one(its only $498 though) but it sure is cute!

Are you ready for what seems like my new weekly picture of Miss Lady GaGa.... I know you are secretly like me, she intriques you but you dont want to admit it but she scares you a bit too.


This is what she wore to her sisters graduation... What is wrong with her? You know her parents must be proud! Check out those shoes!

Dont forget that this Fridays Five is If you could have lunch with any 5 people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which 5 people would you choose?(have we already done this one? Either way we will do it again-Im loosing track)!
I had a couple of emails of people asking about doing Friday Fives that dont have a blog! Slap you answers up in my comments, the more the marrier!! And as always if you have Friday Five ideas feel free to shoot them my way! Click here to see the Friday Five Schedule!

9 comments:

JENNIFER ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is crazy!! Yet amazing all the same! I can think of one thing a designer(much less Coach)would contact me to help create!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Pink Post was awesome...loved it.

These shoes look like Capezios from the 90's...or was it the 80's...I'm getting too old to hold this crap together in my mind. They're gross...those girls are making themselves look gross in them...I'm short and I have short legs, there's not even a word to describe how I horrible I would look in them...bad trend!!!

♥ Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HATE those shoes. LOVE that bag! LOVE and SCARED by Gaga! I think she's fabulous and LOVED the Glee episode about her!

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hate the shoes. Hate them. They look like shoes you wait tables in. Ug..
Love the pure though! :0

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love your blog, you are so funny! don't worry, I finished reading your post before i looked at the other bags.

Southern Belle Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can I just say 3 things:
a. I'm not a fan of those shoes either...I think they'll look back on those with regret!

b. I also had a panic moment about 2 weeks after I got my LV I left it in a dept. store. Just sat it down while trying on some shoes and then walked off. Went back and it was there untouched...a miracle!

c.Lady GaGa does scare me...maybe more than just a bit. :)

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh. I clearly remember those shoes from the 80"s. "Jazz shoes". I can't go there again.
(my 80"s pair was gray).

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not a huge fan of those shoes! Lady Gaga...is just well, beyond words! It takes all kinds to make the world though...right?!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, the coach bag is so cute! Loved your pink post!

Lady Gaga is scary...just sayin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...