Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Um....Oprah.....Are you kidding me???


I am just so shocked and appalled (sarcasm) by these two bozo's!

 Looks like Jake and Vienna Sausage weren't meant to be after all! I read on a gossip site that Jake was always flirting with Kate Gosslin on DWTS- can you imagine she is harsh and Jake is a cry baby he wouldn't make it 5 minutes with her! Little Bratty Mady could probably send Jake into one of his crying fits! 

I cant believe all the hoopla(I watch to much news) that Obama played golf on Sunday! I really dont feel  that since he played golf on Fathers Day that he forgot about his responsibility with the oil spill! I mean he is only human I do think he deserves a break every once in awhile! I mean thats just my thoughts but what do I know??




Take me here please! Look at all that RIBBON, BUTTONS, FABRIC,... Oh My!!!! I got these pictures from Thrifty Decor Chic, she went to NYC and went to M&J Trimming and all I have to say about this JEALOUS!!!!! 








You know Oprah? You know she is creating her own Network? You know Oprah is a success at whatever she does? You know my friend Sarah Jane that I have talked about here? Well she needs out help! She is in the running to be apart of the OWN Network and she needs us to go vote for her video! Click here to go check out her video and VOTE for her!!! YAY!!!!! I am so beyond excited for her! 

What are you still doing here... go VOTE!!!!!

8 comments:

chubskulit said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohlala so many ribbons!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was just reading about Jake and Vienna. She says he wouldn't touch her?!??! LOL She would have to ask for even a kiss!

Jesse and Marissa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha...That's funny about the bachelor!!

I agree with you on the Obama thing....There are worse things in life!

And RIBBON....holy wow! haha

The Girly Tomboy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha ha. I didn't watch the bachelor, but I did watch the finale and thought that Jake shoul have chosen the other girl...don't remember her name. Sausage was trouble from the start!

And I totally agree, Obama can play golf on Father's day, and still care about the oil spill. Don't know what the big deal is there....

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That trimming store is fabulous! Heaven!!!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Excited about Jake and sausage..I mean Vienna. Is that ugly? hope not. And my son was telling me about Oprah taking votes from some guy and giving them to someone else. Do you know bout this? And I'm glad that Obama played golf. I dont' support him as president, but it was father's day.

Bonnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh sweet mother of GOD look at all that fabric... notions... omg I want to go there.

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree about Obama playing golf - everyone needs a break. But his administration doesn't need to bash the BP guy for taking a break if he's going to! You can't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...