Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well its Full On Random Tongiht....

Well the baby powder thing didnt work with the raccoons! Looks like I will be moving the ole' trashcan into the garage!I hate the trashcan in the garage because it STINKS!!! Im high maintenance when it comes to the trash-YUCK! In my research of this issue I have learn that I do not want to come into contact with a raccoon-their gross, they have some serious teeth and they hiss. Those are not qualities that make them pleasant, who am I kidding they eat trash-nothing pleasant about that! SO my trash is in the garage and I now have 2 Bath and Body work plug ins in the garage :)

I got tons of ideas about selling my stuff and  using my stuff for giveaways! The ones of you who suggestion that I use my Louis Vuitton for a giveaway HAVE TOTALLY LOST YOUR MIND'S, nice try though! I did a little research last night and I found some pretty cool online Garage Sale type websites so I might set that up this weekend!  

What do you think of these?

I dont really have an opinion either way but these bad boys are all the rage, according to 99% of all the blogs I read. They are  TOMS shoes??? I feel like I have heard of them somewhere but  I cant remember?!? They run between $40-$70, I think I will stick with my $5 flip flops for now! If there is something about these that I missing please feel me in, I need to know these things :) Just in case I need to get some...LOL!

Do watch Little People Big World? I do and I am worried about their little family! The mom has a major attitude this season!!I feel like she might becoming a Diva!

Did you see this...
There was a baby at a Philadelphia, Phillies baseball game and the camera crew just happen to catch him drinking a brew-ski and then of course they sent it out to the press! There is a video of it and the people around him are just oblivious of it! Oh me what is this world coming to.

Some might say that I could be easily annoyed(my Mother) but let me tell you about cheerful Flossie at the Y! Its 5:30am I am up, dressed about to sweat and even those things are happening I am not happy about it. Well Cheerful Flossie is at work at 5:30am and let me tell you she is thrilled about.
HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOO Miss. Beth GGGGGOOOOODDDDD Morning- she says ever morning. Really lady.... Lets do the no eye contact when I come in and smile when I leave. Okie Dok....

Joran van der Sloot- I cant even look at this guy. How can you be so messed up to do what he did. I haven't really been following the story because it makes me sick. Where are his parents? FoxNews did  a story of the prison life he will live and WOW I cant even imagine. It really is scary what this world is coming to. I will say that I wish for Natalee Holloway's mom that he would admit to what he did to her daughter.Its sad...


7 comments:

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've seen the TOMs around, but haven't tried them. I'd rather buy more shoes cheaper, quanity not quality for me because I change my mind so much :) That kid drinking a beer is hilarous!!

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wanted to give you a raccoon tip. I have had success using a bungee cord on the lid of my trash can! We have tons of raccoons and it has worked

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't own a pair of TOMS, but I do know that when you buy a pair, they send a pair to a child who needs shoes. I've heard they are really comfortable, but I'm not digging the look of them.

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

For every pair of Tom's shoes sold, the company donates a pair to a child in need. Here is a link where you can read more about them.
http://www.toms.com/our-movement/

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The beer drinking kid...only in Philly (I can say this b/c I'm married to a diehard Phillies fan...all Philly teams...and I'm from NY...kill me now).

That Jordan kid...death penalty...seriously...what a psychopath. I heard that the FBI could have arrested him in Aruba on some financial crimes, but waited too long and then he ended up leaving and killing that other girl...so sad.

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Joran deserves whatever is coming for him. I cannot believe that after he literally got away with murder that he did it AGAIN!

Awful awful awful!

C'est La Vie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg that makes me so SICK that the little boy would be drinking that so casually :( sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...