Monday, June 7, 2010

Would Fiber hurt a Raccon? MMMMM.....

I am downsizing, revamping my budget and soul searching on my shopping habit! I have way too much stuff!! Why do I need 257(yes I counted) dvds sitting on a shelf? I DONT.... I have 2 bookcases full of books, I have purses...well... lets just say I have a lot of them! I have 8 yes I said 8 sets of dishes! I DONT NEED ALL THIS STUFF!!!
Have you read Save Karyn....




Well you should! I am taking her idea from the book and running with it! With the wonderful invention of Twitter I have actually Tweeted with Ms. Karyn-Love her she cracks me up and she has a yorkie named Bev-Its My Zoe's NYC friend! Last night while I couldn't sleep and I am staring at my stack of books I see Karyn's book and BOOM I decide I am cleaning house!!! I don't know how I am going to set it all up(paypal(i hate), ebay is to expensive, Craigslist is an option but what it one of my AMAZING blog readers wants to buy a DVD or a Louis Vuitton bag(not my speedy i have another one in my closet(its from Vegas LV in the Wynn...) so I am in the beginning stages of my planing but I am working on it! So if you need some DVDs let me know because if I had to guess I probably have it and more than most likely it will still be wrapped in plastic BEAUSE I HAVE NEVER WATCHED IT!! (I really do have a hoarding shopping problem)!!! FOR GOODNESS Sake I have 12 boxes of Christmas stuff!!!  Its official I am going to become a selling machine and any ideas would be greatly appreciated!


I have another problem...

I have said it before I dont do wildlife! I know that the raccons have been in my trash before, I can see their foot prints on the trashcan lids but now they are making a mess! I dont like taking the trash out but I REALLY DONT LIKE having to pick it up out of the yard!  I am going to nip this in the bud! After a little research  I will be putting baby poweder on the can of the lids and on the driveway arounf the trash cans-supposidly they dont like it on their paws! If you have any ideas PLEASE let me know!

I did get my hair done this weekend! I  will post pictures soon! I have had a couple people who have asked where  I get my hair done so I thought I would show some local love today! Her name is Brittany(she is beyond AMAZING) and the salon name is Miracles and its in Hendersonville, TN! Its funny because a lot of my blonde haired friends go to her and we all LOVE her, as Christal said she is the "hair angel"!!!
 This is the pictures that  I took in for ideas! I like it because its still a bob cute but there is a little length to play with! My color is exactly like ole' Gwyneth's!



Did you here the news? There will be a new iPhone this summer! How convient since my contract runs out in July!!That never happens with me- I always have to wait!! I cant justify paying full price for a phone when I can wait-granted its hard but this time I wont have too! YAY!



I wont lie I teared up when I saw Sandra Bullock on the MTV awards last night! The whole place was on their feet cheering for her!! You that had to have made her feel good! She was brave enough to go, she looked great, she was funny so I guess the jokes on Jesse now... You know he watched and was kicking himself!




Do you eat these??
I have a serious love/ hate relationship with these bad boys!! Back in the teaching days I remember sitting on the playground with my stomach doing some major crazy things! Time went on and I was in some major tummy pain! Next day the same things FINALLY I realized it was my new little treat! The fiber was tearing me up!!! I totally quit eating them but I am putting myself through the pain again! I have learned that drinking lots of water with them really does help! We will see...
I do like them because they really do fill you up and they dont taste to shabby either!

I found this super cool website, click here to see it! It makes me want to go buy some lumber and a saw!

Dont forget I am guest blogging Wednesday over at Miss Ashley's ABC blog! I will be posting the same post here in case you forget :)




11 comments:

b.fox* said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this post! :)

AMAZING!
I am cleaning house too!!! AHHH! I am trying to get things OUTTA MY HOUSE. :)

Gen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey hey, congrats on your shopaholic realizations! lil suggestion...the unopened dvds could be great giveaways. :)

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seriously if I had the $$ I'd so take a set or two of your dishes off your hands. Cuz, well, I've got nothing haha ...I'd also probably buy a few purses from you, and a DVD or two... but since I cannot help, I can hope that you find ways to get rid of whatever you want to be rid of! :)

Also, can't wait for the pictures of your hair!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally feel you on the 'hoarding' tendencies! It runs in my family and I am super conscious of it because of that. I think I probably get rid of stuff too often just because I'm afraid I'm going to be digging myself out of my house one day :)

I found that site today too! Did you read The Adventures of Goober Grape today?

Glad you're back to normal blogging! How are things on the homefront these days?

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Gwyn's hair. Loved seeing Sandra. And I've heard of Karen. Let us know how it works.

Kelly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Fiber One bars too but they do the same thing to me. Your right about them keeping you full though.

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am an anti-hoarder!! I throw stuff away too quickly probably. I have ripped all of my Vds and DVDs to digital and have backups of them. That way I can enjoy them on my beloved iphone. And yes, my contract is up in July too. I can't wait!!!!!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Im with you on the shopaholic thing. My spare bedroom is a mess of stuff I need to get rid of.

Someone was telling me about a thing called Yard Saler? And you can link it to your facebook and list items on it for sale. I haven't checked into it yet.

Also let me know if the baby powder trick works with the raccoons. Im having the same problem with them at my house. I have to go to the dump 2-3 times a week cause I cant leave the garbage outside in the can due to the raccoons.

C'est La Vie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

have you ever heard "just my imagination: by Gwyneth Paltrol?
I didn't even know she sang and now it's one of my favs!

The Farrar's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey...some other blogs I read to blog sales. Take pics, post a price, link it up with your email. Start there. Looks like you've got lots of readers so I'd try that. THEN go the other route- Craigslist, ebay, whatever. Put the purses up first...better yet...send me the list and give me first dibs! I have a purse PROBLEM! :)

Can't wait to see whatchagot!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

From seeing other comments, Im way late, but I was thinking the same thing, a blog sale. I have run in to many doing that nowadays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...