Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Goals and Brotherly Love...

This weeks Friday Fives is... 
 Five things that are on your wish list-Lets be honest next Friday is my Birthday so I am making a wish list :)

I didn't plan well on this one because I made this list so I guess I will need to come up with 5 more things for tomorrow, I don't think it will be to terribly hard! 

I am bound and determined to meet my WW birthday goal that I have set for myself! Its looking like I am going to make it but I will have to become one with this bad boy! 
I really am ok with that because I feel like when I work really hard at the gym it just puts everything in perspective and makes me want to eat healthy and stay on the WW track! 

My Granny got me the FitBit for my birthday! 
I am so stinking excited about I cant stand it!! Its on big time back order but I should have it by the first week in August! I will most definitely give reviews!!
 YAY so excited! 
Thank you Granny, Love you!!! 


Let me tell you a little about little brother! 
A total Jokester....

Mom has no idea what "throwing the deuce" means but she pretends...

but this kid is the hardest worker you have ever met! 
He owns a successful lawn care company, owns his own house and can pretty much do any kind of handy work there is! 
I stopped by his house the other day(he literally lives a mile from my house) and look what he has done to back door entry way (I dont have a before picture) but trust me it looks so good!! 

He put up that bead board, crown molding, new door and is painting it a pale blue! I was shocked on how good it looked! 
To say I am proud is an understatement! 

I laughed when I was there because I noticed this...
I leave my keys in the front door all the time and apparently he does the same thing! My neighbor gives me a hard time about it all the time so I had to share with her that its a family thing!! 

Just Because she is PRECIOUS! 

Cant wait to see everyone back here tomorrow for the Friday Fives!!!! 

3 comments:

LaurenD said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey girl
I nominated you for an award
check out my blog to get it and for the rules :)

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! I do that with my keys too! SUCH a bad habit!

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooohh!! I'm going to be joining in tomorrow with the Friday 5, it's my birthday in August :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...