Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Wrap Up-Round One!

Well kids I am officially 30! 
I took it like a champ!
It was a fun day and its all because of my friends and family!
I got tons of Birthday wishes on Facebook and Twitter!
I even got Birthday wishes from my blogging hero, Kelly

I looked out my window this morning and this is what I saw!
My sweet neighbor and my 3 favorite kiddos gave me Birthday balloons!! Love my neighbors!!

Tonight we did the family thing! My family is AMAZING and I am so lucky to have them!

Me and my sweet Mom! Love her more than she will ever know!
Look on the mantel...My older brother and SIL were there too in picture... I miss them!

I love my Granny...
My sweet Granny,Mom and Zoe- Zoe wouldnt look at the camera for nothing!!

Love them!


My brother... Love him! He makes me laugh, he really is one of the funniest people I know! Here we are in full family picture mode and I look over and I see this...
He has those nasty teeth in and we are CLUELESS- so funny!

The card he gave me made me laugh out loud...


So funny!

Ryan and I have a little obsession with electronics, gadgets...
So I was super excited when he got me this

My family spoils me, here are a few pictures of some of the presents I got...
Can you tell I love me some Polka Dots? They know me well!!

My Mom went all out and look at these diamond hoops! I was speechless!
Thank you Mom- Love You!


It was a great day and again I am blessed to have such an AMAZING family!
Thank you Mom, Granny, Ryan and Lacie for making my birthday so great! Love you guys!
Tomorrow night I am going out for a little birthday fun with some friends(check out the bestie's blog she gave me some Birthday love)  so I am sure there will more pictures tomorrow!

I will leave you with this sweet angel, she loves the iPhone...

17 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday! You look so pretty in all the pictures.

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A very Happy Birthday to you, Beth !
It sounds as if you are having a great one & perhaps the celebrating isn't over even yet ?

Love the photos of you & your family. You & your brother look like twins.

Have a great week-end !
Jackie (Marion, IN)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love polka dots, too! :) And what beautiful earrings!

Looks like you had a great birthday!

Gen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

happy birthday sweets...glad you totally enjoyed it! My next bday will be here in about a month! i remember the big 30 well, sounds like you took it much better than i did! lol

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday! I love polka dots too and those are some cuteee gifts! You look great for 30 girl!

The Girly Tomboy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations and welcome to the 30s Beth! It's not so bad, I promise. ;)

Your neighbors and family are so sweet! I love the pics and I'm glad you had a good birthday.

All the best to you!!!

Kristina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy 30th! It's not so bad. (I entered the 30s in April.) I LOVE your polka dot gifts!

Tickled Pink said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Bday!! Such great gifts- congrats!!

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday!!

(love the polka dots!!)

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you sure had a good day! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love, Makay

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so glad you had such a great birthday - lovin' the mailbox! Your gifts look adorable, and your family pics are fantastic. Lovely day!

Lily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday!!! Love the earrings!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl you made out like a bandit! Totally jealous!!!

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a great birthday! I just got those cupcake balloons for my daughters first birthday next weekend :) SO cute. And I LOVE your mailbox!

Argentum Vulgaris said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Late, but Happy Birthdyday. You only have 10 years before life REALLY starts... LOL

AV

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy late b-day!
My friends have that same driveway alert thing. It's SO cool and such a good idea!

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

happy belated birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...