Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Did everyone have a good long July 4th weekend? I most definitely did!
 My brother had a good birthday and we had lots of family time all weekend! I am pretty certain that we ate our way through the weekend! Its funny because I have seen onso many people talking about how they ate, or cooked or how many times they ate out....we would have boring holidays if food wasn't around! I have to give a should to Sweet and Sassy Bakery- its local here in Nashville and their cakes are....well..... just YUM!! If you are ever in town stop by and check them out!

I dont get the running of the bulls thing? Why would you go out there and try to anger these already pretty angry animals? I mean I guess it takes all kinds...


I saw this on Fox News today and it made me laugh so I wanted to share....


Did you watch last night? I couldn't not watch!

 I was never really a Jake fan but I really never liked Vienna (sausage)! I bet good ole' Tenley is thrilled that he didn't pick her! I think he totally showed himself when he snapped at her but let me tell you something him calling her "Baby" was RIDICULOUS!! She was obviously a nervous wreck because she would shut-up! They are the true definition of a BIG OLE' HOT MESS!



I am so excited about this Fridays Fives!!! Here is the rundown that I posted on the July calendar(which posted on the right sidebar of my blog!
 Five of your Favorite blogs to Read- Come on people this is a great way to share some blog love and if you dont have 5 just put a few but if your like me you could make a list of 5,000 blogs! Now I know that I am very strict and get flaming mad if anyone(including myself) goes over 5(again kidding-I think I go over 5 every week, right?)but with this one go nuts, show some love to all the amazing bloggers out there! Tell everyone that blogs about this so we can just all show the love and meet new bloggers! We dont write on these blogs for kicks and giggles...share some love!(Im aware that its not "kicks and giggles" but my Granny gets very upset with me when I use foul language)! 

5 comments:

TeachingInHeels said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The video of the army dancing is too funny!!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAAA I laughed so many times at Jake & Vienna... they were like kids!

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Uggh Jake and Vienna are pathetic! Glad you didnt watch :)

♥Cait said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh man, Jake & Vienna last night was unreal. I was laughing my head off, but felt completely sorry for the both of them. I was especially happy, after all, that Jake didn't choose Tenley. I now realize that she is wayy too good for him anyhow. And the "running of the bulls" thing?? I've never heard of such. I'll have to check that one out.

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought Jake and Vienna were immature and just ridiculous too however, I do not fault him for his little outburst because she would NOT shut her trap and let him speak. She was able to tell her side now zip it and let him tell his!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...