Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Extra, Extra.....

Ok, I am still alive friends BUT I am tired tonight so I am taking myself to a bubble bath(these legs arent gonna shave themselves but MAN I wish they would) and then I am off to bed!

But I had to remind you about this weeks Friday Fives!! I am excited about it and I want lots of people to participate!!! The topic is....

Five of your Favorite blogs to Read- Come on people this is a great way to share some blog love and if you dont have 5 just put a few but if your like me you could make a list of 5,000 blogs! Now I know that I am very strict and get flaming mad if anyone(including myself) goes over 5(again kidding-I think I go over 5 every week, right?)but with this one go nuts, show some love to all the amazing bloggers out there! TEll everyone that blogs about this so we can just all show the love and meet new bloggers! We dont write on these blogs for kicks and giggles...share some love!(Im aware that its not "kicks and giggles" but my Granny gets very upset with me when I use foul language)!



One last thing, I have had a few people email me and ask me to do a Question and Answer post SO let me say that I am not gonna do it :) I always think those are a little odd but I am nosey and I like to read them SO if there is something that you want to know ask away and I will answer ya and if I think its something good I will post guestions and my answers randomly! Hows that for comprise!

Now go make your Friday Fives Post!!! I am going to shave my legs take a bubble bath!

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth! I've got a random question actually, but it's not related to you personally, haha. How do you get the strike-out feature in your text? I can't seem to find it?! Thanks for any suggestions!

JENNIFER ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.S. Beth - I love the topic this week!!

JENNIFER ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry to jump in Kaitlin, but if you haven't gotten your answer already... you just use the html codes (lesser than arrow and greater than arrow with an s in between) the text you want the strike through and then (the same as before, but with a backslash before the s). I sure hope that makes sense! Like < s>text< /s> but without the spaces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...