Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fives... plus few extras!


Just Me and My Life
1. I need this like I need a hole in the head but I love it! Steph got one and lets be real I love electronics and I love it!!


Quick Pause from real list to my true wish list! Would it be appropriate to put the COOPER on my list?


2. I have always wanted a sectional couch! I love them....

Again with the REAL list- What about Ari Gold I mean Jeremy Piven...


3. I have secret love for pictures and I see all these amazing pictures and I wonder is it the camera, photo-shop or a little combo of both? Just in case I ever get a nice camera I want the Canon Rebel...




Quick Pause have I mentioned that I would give my big toe for an iPad.... PATIENCE BETH(yes I am talking to myself) but DARN I want an iPad!


4. Laugh all you want but I want this!!!
How fun would it be to scoot around town on that bad boy! LoL

Next unrealistic...
This little house in downtown San Francisco- I am sure its very affordable( dont worry I am not cheating on my New York love but I love me some San Fran. too)

5.  Love just Love that's all  I can say...
Dont forget to check out my other list- We all need a birthday wish list right?


I cant wait to see your lists!!
I always love looking at peoples wish list and half of the stuff I see ends up on my wish list too!!

So grab my button, make your list and link up below!!

14 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely LOVE my sectional!

xo

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!

I love your list, especially Cooper. :)

I hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend.

About Us: said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your list. I'll be back visiting soon. Have a wonderful weekend....

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How much fun! DO you do this weekly? Ill have to link up!

mjellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Early Birthday!

I want that camera too!

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all your pick's too.. I would love house in SF one of my favorite cities! Also the iPad & Apple monitor are sweet & what I would give to have or just ride on a pink scooter. My friend has one. She lives in Rhode Island.. she loves it.

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh & I have a sectional.. I love it but its huge & with how much we move it makes it hard to find a place that fits it LOL

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy early birthday! I know it will be great. I am convinced great pictures are a result of photoshop and the camera!

Mary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The only thing about having Anderson Cooper is who you'd have for a mother-in-law. Oh, the pressure!

Debby said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am new to your blog and can tell you have lots of fun here! I am total with you on the pink scooter! Oh, and your yorkie is adorable! ~Debby xo

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just LOVE the Canon Rebel T1i!!!

KatieJones said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

okay 1. I have never seen Jeremy Piven look that hot! and 2. You live in Nashville, so do I!!!

The Girly Tomboy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just get two of everything (including the cute boys) and give one to me! I will definitely be getting a sectional in the near future and I dream of that canon!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, I'll take it all, except for Jeremy Piven. He seems like an a-hole. My brother in law drives a pink scooter to work around Seattle when his wife has the car. He borrows it from a neighbor. You would look waaaay better on one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...