Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Fives with a Cupcake Theme...


1.If you could be on a show(talk show, game show...) which one would you pick?
I would love to be on Regis and Kelly- I watch that show everyday and they both crack me up!!  



2. What was your first job?
My very first job at the ripe ole' age of 16 was at Longhorn Steakhouse, I was a hostess and it was a blast!!!




3. What's one of your guilty pleasure?
I would say a big stack of magazines, bubble bath and no time limit!!

4. Would you ever vacation alone?
Yes! I think it would be fun in the aspect of really seeing how the people live there. You are own you own and you decide where you go, eat... I think it would be excited!  One day I will go to New York alone just so I can see...


I would go to Paris too....


5. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is)?
I am a Republican!



Yay! I cant wait to read your answers so grab the button
Just Me and My Life

And link up!

11 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday! Love all the cupcakey pictures thrown in the post! Hope you have an awesome birthday!

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Regis & Kelly!!!

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh and one more thing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BETH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :-)

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday!!!

Love the cupcakes!

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Allison said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Dear!!! I hope you have a great day and weekend celebrating YOU!

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy birthday beth! i hope its all you always wanted and more!

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you have a great birthday!!!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

And all this cupcakes made me hungry! I especially love the cutsey pink one with circle sprinkles. :)

Love, Makay

Alice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday!

Friday Five is fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Kitty!!! I want those for my birthday! so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...