Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fives...

Just Me and My Life


I think this is my most FAVORITE FRIDAY FIVES yet!!!

OH MY STARS I could have gone on for days with this but I have to limit myself!! I cant wait to check out some new blogs!!!! YAYA!


1.Do you know this lady? You all know THE ONE AND ONLY PIONEER WOMAN!!Do you know that I am obbssessed with her? Of course you did, I always talk about her!! I secretly hope that I will get the Tweet "Beth come visit us and stay at the lodge bring your pals and Zoe of course"! Ree(thats right first name basis-in my head at least), feel free to copy and paste that into Twitter-any time, I will be waiting and it wont take me long to pack :)

2.I love this blog!
 Its so stinking cute and she is so darn crafty! Go check it out because I crack up when she writes about her kids! Click here for a look....


3.When I think of the Ultimate Blogger I think of this lady...
I think we all know of KellysKorner blog! Look at that sweet Harper-Precious!


4.We all know I love me a Miss Sarah Danielle and jeune marie! I love everything about her sweet little blog!!!

5.If I was to ever have a long lost sister this ole' gal would be it! 

I love her blog and I feel like we have a lot in common! She is actually going through a super hard time so if you feel like showing so blog love you should go over and say hi!! Click here to go check her out


6. I am intriqued by multiples so when I came across this blog I had to read! I love it and you should check it out....click here!



7. Its crazy how many different kinds of blogs there are out there but the blogs that document an illness always get me. Keeley's blog is great and if you go back thru her blog you can read theirs story and I think its just amazing! Plus they are from Nashville, check them out here!



8. I have honestly gone thru this whole blog I LOVE IT!!! Check it out here


9.I dont even know how I came across this blog but I remembered I loved her pictures and then I started reading it and now I always stop by!
I love her story and the pictures are just great!!
 Check them out here...


10. I love this blog! I love this kid and their story will tug at your heart strings! Check them out here.

10 comments:

Mrs. Alex P said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Many of these are my favorites too!! Good picks and thanks for linking me to some new blogs :-)Happy Friday!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

we follow alot of the same blogs...Kelly's Korner, Jedidah's testimony, Enjoying the small things (love her!. I will check out the other ones too! I could see here all day lookin at different blogs!! have a good weekend!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ugh! How could I have forgotten PW on my list????? So glad you included her! AND I'm loving some of these others you posted! Have a great weekend!

Allison said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great blog picks!!! You have now helped me add about 5 more to my reader to follow. :)

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow Im totally going to have to check those out and have some new blogs to read :)

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love this topic - i love finding new blogs to follow! thanks!

Katie@Yoga Gal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

New blogs, fun! I will definitely check them out. :)

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So I don't have time to write my own blog because I'm always reading others. My favs are:
Pioneer Woman (who doesn't love her), MckMama (when she isn't into one of her supppppper long post, that's when I don't read), Enjoying the Small Things (when I first read her story about Nella's birth I went into the ugly cry. I read her all the time. Love her photograph but most of all her writing is delicious), and your's of course (I know I don't comment often but I like your style, colorful site and honesty). Keep up the good work. Now I have to get back to work and do my best not to look at these new sites you have teased me about.

bargainblondie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just want to say thank you so much for following my blog and picking me to be one of your FFF. You are so sweet and you don't know what it means to me to have so many friendly people help me get through this. I appreciate everything you have done for me and I am looking forward to following you in the future!

Elisabeth

Kaitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth, you're going to have to host this theme again for Friday Fives; it was so hard to choose only 5! I can't wait to go through everyone else's favorites...how fun! Good idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...